Ch. 22

"Lillie, come on! Justin and Jackson are here! And so is the limo!" I yelled up the stairs. I pulled at the top of my dress to keep it from slipping to low. I grabbed my clutch and slipped my keys in it as well as my phone. "Lillie! Let's go! This isn't a freaking party down the street where they don't care if we're late!" Lillie hopped down the stairs and walked out the door with a single sassy hair flip and a quick lacing of her arm threw Jackson's, her boyfriend of a year and a half. I sighed and walked out the house, making sure to lock it up, with Justin before we walked off to the limo to head to the charity auction.

Once we got there, there were people everywhere from celebs who were probably forced to go to fans who won contests to children from the children's hospital. And of course, there was paps documenting everything. Someone from the outside opened the back of the door for us. Justin and I got out first with Lillie and Jackson following. Paps were immediately yelling my name to get my attention and yelling questions.

"Lucy why didn't you go with your band on tour with the 5 Seconds of Summer boys?" One pap asked.

"Lucy who's this piece of arm candy you brought tonight?" Said another one. I took my time and answered at least one question from almost everyone. This sweet little girl from the children's hospital was doing an interview so of course I answered more then one.

"Lucy, who'd you bring with you?" She asked.

"This is Justin." I answered. "And this is Lillie, my sister, and her boyfriend Jackson."

"Are you and Justin dating?" Was her follow up question. I nodded.

"Yeah, we are." I answered again.

"Does Michael know?"

"Yeah. He ended up finding out Saturday when I was FaceTiming the girls."

"Are you going to bid tonight?"

"Probably not, but if I did it will probably be for Lillie's birthday in a few days."

"Are you auctioning anything?"

"I'm not, but my manager is having a sleepover with me at my place being auctioned off."

"Oh fun." I nodded.

Justin pulled my arm to lead me inside without even thinking twice about apologizing to her or saying we had to go inside now. I waved bye to her before turning back around. When we went inside I slapped Justin on the arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" Justin asked as we walked to our seats.

"That was so rude pulling me away. You may not care about all this, Justin, but I do. This is something I have to do since I didn't go around the world. So please, try and at least appreciate this. Cause it's a lot better then sitting on the sofa doing your lame med homework." I said.

"Well excuse me for wanting to get to our seats and not wait for you to answer fifty more questions." Justin said. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Justin, you're gonna have to get used to it being in Lucy's life. It's not her fault she's famous." Lillie said.

"Whatever. Let's just hope this isn't long. I have 'lame med homework'."

-

After the auction, Justin decided to walk home instead of being in the limo with me and the people who won the sleepover. First we stopped at their homes for them to get their belongings and any change of clothes they needed for the night. Then we went to Jackson's house and dropped him off. When we finally got to my place, Lillie got out first and the girls followed. I thanked the limo driver before going into the house.

"Okay ladies. This is my place. Please don't leak the address online or show up at the most random hours. Other rules, please don't make a mess. If you do, please clean it up. I'm sure you know how my mom is looking for anything she can blame on me. So please don't give her reasons to blame me. As for social medias and sharing your experience, I have no objections. Bathrooms are under the stairs and the second door to the left upstairs. Dinner we can order pizza or we can make something here. Sleeping arrangements we can sleep on rafts in the pool or we can sleep down here or we can probably all squeeze into my room upstairs. Now for the rest of the night I am going to get sick of calling you ladies and sweetie and whatever so what is your names?" I said 

"I'm Aussie." Said the first girl. She had firey red hair that goes to a pale pink at the ends and then to a white.

"Syd." The second girl said. She had the opposite of Aussie's hair but other then that they must have been twins.

"Mal." Said the third girl. Her hair was a platinum blonde with blue-green ends.

"Great now that that's settled, y'all wanna swim? Or watch a movie, or both?" Lillie asked. The girls nodded and said both.

"Okay well, go get your suits on. I'll go get the projector and screen all set up. Oh and when you're done choose a movie. Lillie will show you where they are." I walked outside, grabbing the projector and my laptop on the way.