Ch. 7

May 4th 2015
Lisbon, Portugal
MEO Arena
First concert of the Rock Out With Your Socks Out tour
My birthday
Aka the day I died...

Just Kidding!
Well, not really.

I walked down the corridors of the arena with Michelle humming Six Feet Under The Stars by All Time Low. Humming soon turned into singing.

"Hey girlies. You lookin' fierce." Cameron said walking out of a room and walking besides Michelle.

"As a baby panda maybe." Michelle joked. I laughed.

"She has a point. We're in sweats and a tank top heading towards the stage to check it out." I said.

"Wow you guys seriously can't take a compliment can you?" Cameron asked stopping.

"If it come from you, yeah. Pretty much." Michelle said.

"Run." She said as we were already taking off down the corridor.

"ASHLYNNNNNN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "CAMERON'S TRYING TO KILL US AGAIN!!!"

"Seriously?!" Ashlynn asked stepping in our path. Michelle and I went behind her but with me wearing socks I ended up sliding into a dressing room that wasn't ours. Inside were three girls and a boy.

"Sorry!" I said with a sly smile.

"It's okay." A girl with black hair and rainbow dreads said with a smile.

"Hey aren't you Lucy Hemms from Good Girls?" A girl said with bright red hair. I nodded.

"That explains why Casey has his mouth open to stun to speak." A blonde said. "I'm Miranda by the way. Rainbow over there is Rena and she's Nia. He's Casey." She said.

"You're Hey Violet right?" I asked. They nodded. "You're opening for the boys when we have our two months off?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Yeah. You did your research didn't you?" Rena said.

"More like Stacy told us a few weeks ago." I smiled.

"Casey! Close your mouth! You'll catch flys!" Nia said slapping the boy's face.

"She prettier in person..." He mumbled.

"Thanks..? I should probably go find the others. It was great meeting you guys! Sorry about sliding in again." I said. Byes chorused after me as I walked out and towards my dressing room. I walked in and saw the girls looking at their outfits for the show.

"Do they really expect us to wear this?" Cameron asked.

"I would much rather wear what I wore at the party..." Michelle said raising hers up.

"It's not that bad." I said with a smile walking over to mine. We all have jeans and a band tee. What's the problem with that?

"Yeah till we tell you the boys are wearing the same shirt." Ashlynn said.

"They're hideous." I said simply causing them to laugh. I laughed with them before changing into the skinny jeans and not changing my shirt.

"You're gonna keep that shirt on?" Michelle asked I nodded.

"There is no way I'm wearing the same shirt as one of them." I shivered at the thought of that. I tied a blue flannel around my waist and smiled at the girls. "We have like five minutes right? You better get dressed." I walked out of the room and towards the stage to check it out. I walked on to it behind a tall box about a few inches taller then me.

"Oh wow..." I said looking around the arena. It was quite big and full of people.

"Pretty awesome right?" Michael said standing next to me. I looked at him then back at the crowd.

"How many people are here?" I asked, excitement running threw me.

"Three thousand and something I think. Might be four thousand." He said. "I really need to talk to you..."

"Don't. Not before I go on stage." I tell him.

"Please?" I rolled my eyes and lightly hit his shoulder but it still caused him to stumble backwards which cause the fans to start screaming. I laughed at his scared face when they started screaming. When he snapped back to reality, he pulled something out that looking like a water gun and started spraying me with it. I started screaming and running around the stage. This resulted in more screams. I saw a fan waving a water gun in the air and I asked it I could have it. She happily tossed it to me and I started spraying him back.

"Lucy! Michael! Get off the stage!" David yelled at us. "And stop spraying each other with water guns! What are you, five?"

"To be fair, I'm supposed to be on stage in like two minutes so yeah..." I said.

"Get off the stage!" He yelled again. I threw my hands up as Michael just laughed his ass off.

"Oh shut up Michael!" I yelled at him spraying him in the face. Michael stopped laughing and stared at me. I smiled and started to run away but he picked me up from behind and threw me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Fans started screaming their heads off again. Michael started running around the stage before walking backstage. "Michael! Put me down!" I whined.

"Michael Gordon Clifford! Put Lucy down now!" Ashlynn yelled. "Don't make me call Stacy!" Michael sighed before putting me down. "Good boy. Now go back to your dressing room to spend time with your fellow cheating band members." I snickered at that.

"Go on, be a good boy." Michelle said.

"Aw come on guys. Why you got to pick on him? Then again I would be doing the same." Cameron said. This then started to make me laugh. Michael was clearly pissed. He walked away and towards his dressing room where the rest of his band was. The girls came up to me and Ashlynn handed me her drums sticks. I look at her confused.

"It's the first concert. Tradition. Remember?" Michelle said.

"Oh yeah." I said handing my guitar go Ashlynn. I notice Michelle and Cameron already switched. A huge smile was formed on my lips as I turned around to walk towards the stage.