Ch. 48

I hate airports. I hate hospitals. I hate cheaters and my mom. I hate fake friends and unsupportive friends. I hate family that diss and bring down others self esteem. I hate bees and spiders and snakes–God I hate snakes so much. I hate fake fans. I hate abusive relationships, doesn't mater what kind. There are tons of things I hate, but one of the things I hate most of all is I hate saying goodbye. I guess that's why I was thankful the guys had a private room to "keep them from getting mobbed." (Like seriously? It's obvious the room was to keep from drawing attention to us saying bye.)

Everyone actually already said their goodbyes though, all except me and Michael. We were just standing there waiting for everyone to be done and leave. Once I heard that door close for the final time I rushed to Michael's arm and cried into his shirt. I just got him back. I just was able to call him mine again. I just was able to kiss him and have him in my arms whenever I wanted again and now, now it's all being taken away again. It's all being taken away and being put ten thousand miles again.

And that's yet another thing to add to my list of things I hate.

"Hey, Lucy, shh." Michael said petting my head and trying to calm me down. "Shh, princess, it's alright. I'm only am going to be a text away. Shh, it's alright. You can text me whenever and I'll answer as soon as I can."

I ended up calming down somehow and we pulled away.

"I hate that you have to go, Mikey..." My voice was weak and sounded horrible from my crying and I mentally cringed at it.

"Luce, please. I'll be back. Besides its not like we're going home and never coming back, our girlfriends are here." He kissed my forehead and pulled me into another hug. "I promise we'll be back sooner then expected. And if you ever need me, I'll only be a text or call away."

"I love you, kitten." I said into his shirt.

"I love you more, princess." At this I chuckled and pulled away.

"Okay, now this is just turning cheesey." This made him laugh and place a soft, simple, sweet kiss on my lips. "Have a safe flight, alright? And text me when you land."

"I will. Drive home safe and you text me when you get home." I nodded in response and took his hand, dragging him to the door. Just as I opened it, his plane was called. We all said one final goodbye and went our separate ways.

To add to the thousands of things, I hate it when I find out a song is written about me–no not even about me, just directed towards me. And then finding out that it was out for a while and no one bothered to tell me. Oh my god that's the worst thing I hate.

So I guess you could kind of guess how I felt when I found out about Niall's single This Town while I was at the airport saying goodbye to Michael and the guys. And I guess you could kind of guess what I did when Lillie wouldn't stop playing it through the Bluetooth it my truck on the way back home with Michelle laughing her ass off in the passenger seat next to Lillie.

"Lillie, I swear to god, turn this off right now or I will throw your phone out of the window and leave you phoneless." I threatened. Lillie sighed but did change the song. "Thank you."

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Michelle taking Lillie's phone and turning This Town back on. Her laughter was contagious as I laughed lightly and shook my head mumbling "You suck."