Ch. 3

The limo pulled up the curb outside the club the party was being held at. The limo driver opened our door and we got out walking up to Stacy who was standing outside the door waiting for us.

"Oh you girls look great! Except those things around your neck..." She said. "No matter. Have fun at the party, make sure one of you are sober by the end of this, and don't go off somewhere with anyone that's not part of this band." Stacy unhooked the velvet rope and we walked in.

"Oh-" Michelle said.

"-My-" Cameron said.

"-God." Ashlynn said.

"I feel so out of place here..." I mumbled. "Guys, have fun drinking. I'll be the sober one."

"If you're not drinking I won't either. Let's go find somewhere to sit while they drink their asses off." Ashlynn said making me, for once, happy that she actually thinks she's going to be staying sober with me. Ashlynn and I walked through the crowd of people dancing to find a place to sit. We found a little circular booth and sat down. A few people passed by and Ashlynn would turn to me and try and say something but it was so loud I couldn't hear here.

"Oh my god! Was that Ed Sherran? Do you think he will dance with me?" Ashlynn said when Ed Sherran pasted us.

"Only one way to find out!" I said and pretty much pushed her out of the booth and on to him. "Whoops." I said but not actually meaning it while I took a sip of my water.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Lucia Hemms!" A British accent said. I looked up from my water and saw Harry Styles standing in front of me with two cups of what looked to be beer.

"Well if it isn't Mr Curly Styles himself. Long time no see. Who's the other beer for? Your bae Tomlinson?" I said crossing my arms and leaning forward so they were resting on the table. Harry chuckled and slid into the booth next to me.

"No actually. Its for you. I heard you were on the invite list. Didn't think you actually were." He said with his dimply grin that makes him look stupid.

"Thanks, but I can't drink alcohol." I said. Harry looked at me confused. "One, I'm suppose to be the sober one to make sure that the girls don't do anything stupid-"

"That never stopped you before."

"Two, I'm suppose to make sure Ashlynn doesn't drink." He nodded and took a sip of his beer.

"Who said they would be sober with you?"

"Ashlynn."

"You know she'll stay sober right?" I nodded. "Drink the beer." I sighed and picked up the glass. I placed my lips on the rim of the top and took a sip. I sat the beer back down and looked at him.

"Happy now, Curly?" I asked him.

"Ecstatic." I rolled my eyes at him. I started to ask where Niall was but before I could, Ashlynn came back all giddy.

"Lucy! You would not believe it!" Ashlynn said sliding in the booth on my other side. "Oh, hi. You're Harry, right?" Harry nodded. "Its nice to finally meet you. I'm Ashlynn."

~Michael's P.O.V.~

I was hanging out with Calum flirting with a few girls. Stacy walked up to us and smiled.

"Ladies, I need to talk to Calum and Michael." Stacy said. The girls nodded but didn't leave. "As in leave." The girls gave her the skank eye but left. "Michael, Calum, come with me." The three of us walked a little bit till we came across a pap. "Mr Paparazzi sir, can you do something for me?" Stacy said. The guy nodded and followed us. We stopped walking when we came to a booth with Harry and two girls sitting in it.

"What's up Stay-seeeeeeee." One of the girls slurred. She had long blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. She was wearing a black dress with three-fourths lace see threw sleeves and a silver moon necklace with what looked to be like the sun shining around the moon circle charm dangling next to the moon. She was actually really beautiful.

"Is she drunk?" Stacy asked looking at the other girl. The other girl had curly caramel color hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a high waisted black skirt and a black lace crop top. She had a necklace similar to the blonde's but it had a red circle charm. Stacy groaned and looked at Harry. "Are they drunk?"

"Hard to tell. A few sips ago they were acting drunk so now I don't really know." Harry explained taking a sip of beer.

"So Stace-seeeeeee. What you neeeed?" The blonde said.

"Harry, get up. Boys, sit next to them." Stacy ordered.

"Whoa hold up Stacy. There is no way I'm going to sit next to them..." The blonde said. Clearly, she was just acting drunk.

"Ditto." Said the curly caramel haired girl.

"What? Why?" Stacy asked.

"Easy. They're complete asses and cheaters! And I've went four years without seeing their faces and I was so hoping I wouldn't have to see them tonight." The blonde said. I looked at Calum to see if he figured it out as well that the two girls Stacy wanted us to sit next to was Lucy Hemms and Ashlynn Inns. Stacy turned to the paparazzi guy.

"Change of plans, scat!" She hissed at him and he walked away quite quickly without any hesitation. Stacy took a sharpe breath which was a known sign for she's about to fuss. "Lucia, Ashlynn, what the fucking hell are you talking about?! I want you to explain to me right now why you would-" She didn't get to finish. There was an ear piercing sound that silenced the whole room.