Dead Ninja (Naruto)

Prologue

"So Kakashi, are you positive your giving me your squad?"
He nodded to me, and went back to reading.
I sighed, today is the day we were meeting our teams. My team was originally team 8, with Aburame Shino, Inuzuka Kiba, and Hyūga Hinata. I wanted something more challenging, so Hokage said to switch with this lazy guy. I was excited, but I want to watch them in the window, see if they would ever find me.
I heard Iruka yell out "Team 7. Uzumaki, Naruto. Haruno, Sakura. Uchiha, Sasuke." I heard some booing, and some cheering. I smiled. A tailed beast, and a Uchiha.
"Don't be late Kakashi, oh. They are calling out your team. See you later."
I jumped out of the window and landed on my feet. Today was going to be fun, and I'm getting to meet my team.
I was out in the woods now, I needed to feed. I found a deer by a creek and got its blood. Nobody but the Hokage and Kakashi knew i was a vampire. And I plan to keep it that way.
Or maybe I can tell my team- maybe.
~
I have been looking out the window, for a past hour. And the boy with blond hair put an eraser on the doorway.
I guess it was time I revealed myself.
I quietly opened the window and let myself in. I ran with my inhuman speed next to a boy with black hair. He looked like a Uchiha. I sat next to him without him noticing.
"Do you mind telling me why you haven't seen me? The first thought of you is... You’re all idiots."
Pinky and Blondie gasped and looked this way. Uchiha glared real hard at me.
"Now let’s go to the rooftops." I pointed at the window. Pinky pointed at the stairs. I pointed at the window again, and she sighed and took the window.
I jumped on the rooftops, more graceful then the others and leaned against the railing. The others sat on stairs in front of me.
"Now, let’s introduce ourselves. Like’s, dislike's, name, goal for the future, hobbies..."
Pinky decided to speak.
"Why don't you go first Sensei? So we have an idea on what to do?"
I nodded. I guess she's going to be the smart one.
"My name is Zaki, June. I have many likes and Dislikes. I have quite a bit of hobbies... and goal for the future? hm... Haven’t really thought about it."
They all anime fell. "All we got was her name." Blondie muttered. Of course I heard it, but I don’t think i was supposed to.
"Now, Blondie, your turn."
"Uzumaki, Naruto. I like ramen, and when Iruka-Sensei takes me out to get Ramen. I don’t like waiting the 3 minute wait to get my ramen. My hobby is trying different ramens and my goal for the future! IS TO BECOME HOKAGE! So everyone will respect me!"
I sweat dropped. This kid is obsessed with ramen. "Okay, Uchiha, you’re up."
"My name is Sasuke, Uchiha. I have many dislikes and i don't like anything. I train for a hobby, and my goal... is to kill a certain man." I nodded. That kid is a little scary. I bet you he was talking about his elder brother, Itachi.
I pointed at pinky and glared at her a bit. She was too peppy. I saw her shiver and I smirked.
"Um, I am Haruno, Sakura. What I like is... Well it’s not a what it’s a who... *giggles* My hobby is... *giggles madly* and my goal... *cheers* and what i don’t like is NARUTO!"
I scratched the back of my head. A ramen obsessed tailed beast. An emo Uchiha and a boy obsessed girl. Just. My. Bloody. Luck.