Chapter 27

this is the last part... and second to last chapter. Enjoy~!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Oh really? Man, that's a relief, I thought you wanted to take over the world or something." I mused and he shot forward with a glare, trying to strike me with his Chidori. I jumped back and started to handsigns that were at a speed that no human eye could catch on what I was doing exactly.

"Wood release!" I made my hands curve and twirl gracefully while I danced like a ballerina as beautiful dark oak wood shot out from the ground and at Sasuke. I meant for the wood not to hit Sasuke, just surround him, so Sakura can get a good hit in. I looked in Sakuras eyes and forced Sasuke back.

Sakura pounded her fist in the ground and the earth began cracking toward Sasuke. Naruto jumped into the clearing and Sakura ran behind him. As expected, Sasuke was caught off guard and had to violently throw himself out of the way into the safety zone. I smirked and jumped in front of Naruto.

"Naruto... there will be times where you must make decisions in your life that is better for your team, your village, and your safety... I will try my hardest to make Sasuke return to you, but I myself is not sure what would happen even if he decided to come back. If he were to, he would be considered untrustworthy to the village and Hokage. I am just warning you. Now. The plan has changed, and as your sensei I order you and Sakura to retreat one mile to back towards Konoha. I will meet up with you no matter what." I pointed to the forest and looked back at Sasuke, who looked like he was thinking of a plan. "Go." I strictly yelled. Sakura whimpered and jumped onto the trees. Naruto stayed put and growled like an animal.

I looked at him and sure enough he had red eyes, pointed fingernails, and sharper teeth. I didn't have time to deal with the kyuubi at the moment so my eyes flickered red and I bared my fangs, hissing.

"Go!" I repeated. "Go to Sakura!" as Naruto returned to his normal state, scared of me, I returned to mine aswell. I turned on his heel, risking one last look at Sasuke. I turned back to Sasuke when I knew that they were out of sight.

"Now then." Sasuke sneered and I rolled my eyes.

"What happened to you trying to get me not to go away? I can tell you changed Sasuke, and not for the best." I observed and smiled.

"Who you used to know no longer exists. I suggest you not even try to bring me back." he stepped foward and got a kunai out, and I saw that there was thin wire attached to it.

"The only reason I made Naruto and Sakura leave is because I knew you weren't going to come back, that there would only be one choice. So Sasuke, here's your last chance to kill me. I suggest you don't hold back, because I will only go easy for so long." I smirked.

"Goodnight."

I waved and closed the door behind me. Today I learned much about Hidan, Sasori, and Deidara, and I get why June let them live. They were only fighting on the wrong side and they didn't know that they were. And all three of them were in love with June at some point. Hidan confessed that he still had slight feelings for her but for me not to fear because he wasn't going to make a move on her. They all knew that she was mine, and for them to leave her alone for me made me respect them a whole lot more.

I looked at the book that Hidan lent to me. The new limited edition of my favorite book. It was to dark out to see the pages, but the thought of reading something new made me happy. I quickened my slow walk into a fast walking pace, eager to get home. Then I stopped in front of the Dango shop.

I smiled. Why not?

I smiled sadly as I stabbed him in his chest with my hand, pushing him against the tree he had rested under before. Sasuke was bloody all over while I didn't have a scratch. I let my hand rest in his chest so I could speak to him for a little longer.

"I have a secret Sasuke, and I feel like telling you," I didn't let him talk, I just continued on. "While I lived with the Uchiha for a little while, I became best friends with your mother." I felt him stiffen but he was too weak to say anything. "She told me that if anything bad ever happened to her to protect you and Itachi with my life. In return I decided to tell her I was a vampire. Surprisingly she didn't care. It's sad... in the end I killed both Itachi and now you. I am truely one horrible best friend." My voice cracked in the end of my little speech and I kissed Sasukes forehead.

"I am sorry Sasuke." I ripped his heart out and dropped him on the ground.