Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Authors Note!!

This part has a lot of cussing. You know how Hidan is...

Thank you, now please, continue!

'''''''

"Damn, you’re more beautiful than last time I saw you." I whipped around, for me to notice that I have no clothes on. At least now my back is facing him.

"Pervert." I muttered. I heard him chuckle when I dove underwater and swam to where my clothes were. I glared at Hidan. He was wearing his Akatsuki cloak, but he had that open. He didn't have a shirt on but he had baggy black jeans.

"Turn around, and if I see you try to sneak a peek, I swear to Jashin (spelling?) that I will kill you."

"Well, damn, that just ruins my plan. Praise Lord Jashin." I heard him chuckle but said the last three words under his breath. He turned around and shooed me to go and get done with what I was doing.

"Alright, you can look..." I stood in my black outfit with a simple purple stripe and a square on the end of the stripe on each piece of clothing. It was the clan symbol of Zaki. It was my favorite symbol so I wore it the most.

"You still are beautiful with those clothes. Too bad I came here to give you a message." He made me curious. I slowly walked to him. "What does Pein want this time?" I knew the answer to that but I wanted to hear it.

"He wants you with us. We want you with us. I want you with me." I flinched at the last part. He had always been head over heels with me. 'Stupid boy'.

"I’m sorry, not now. In fact I came all this way to kill an Akatsuki. If it was you I was supposed to kill-" I leaned in until my lips were to his ear. "-I expect you to leave. I don't want to hurt you." I backed away, and his eyes were wide. I nodded, knowing that it WAS his I was going to kill tomorrow.

I kissed his hand and hugged him. He wouldn't let me leave the embrace for a moment after I tried to pull away.

"Now go, I must leave also. And I'll keep the request for joining in my mind." I whispered to him. He nodded and disappeared. I sighed and looked up at the moon. It was the half-moon phase. I always wanted to live in the moon. Too bad, the first man to the moon still has 5000 years before he is born. I sighed again. I am getting old! I headed back when I knew that Hidan retreated safely. I noticed that Shikamaru was asleep and the deer was somehow gone when I returned to camp.

'''''

As Shika woken up, I jumped out of the tree I had been in. I landed gracefully on my feet. He stretched his arms and legs while I quickly put camp away.

"We are going back to Konoha. The Akatsuki isn't here." He looked at me confused.

"I searched all night." He mouthed an 'O' and started helping me pack our tent up. I was lying through my teeth, but I had 80 years of practice on doing it. I was the best at lying.

'' 6 hours later''

I finally saw the gates to Konoha. I had to report to Hokage right away. And after, I wanted to take team 7 out to lunch.

Shikamaru and I parted after a short goodbye and I disappeared to the Hokage mansion. Just as I was about to go in, the 3rd yelled a 'Come In'. So he had expected me. I chuckled and walked in through the door. I had my serious look and he got worried.

"Why did you abort the mission? What’s wrong?"

I explained everything about what happened with the deer, Hidan missing me, and Pein's request. I saw him think for a moment but then smiled.

"Why don't you join and be a spy for us and when they try to come after Naruto, convince them to stop." I got real sad.

"But, third, I will be away from my team too long!"

"Take it or leave it. It is up to you. But anyways, your team is waiting at your meeting point. I told them of your arrival. Go see them, you’re dismissed." I nodded and disappeared to my home. And I smelt their blood all the way from where I was.

I will miss them.