Chapter Eleven

I darted to him and he... disappeared! He then reappeared next to me and he started laughing this shrilly annoying laugh. It reminded me of Naruto. His heart beat was calm, so I bet he didn't know i was a vampire. Who is he? what was he doing here?

"Tobi! Stop messing with June or I will blow your brains up!" I heard Deidara say behind me. I heard his heart beat awhile ago, but then again, i know everyones! That 'Tobi' boy- wait...

"Ma...dara? Is that really you?" Everything changed after that. 'Tobi' teleported to behind me, shoved Deidara, and grabbed me carelessly. "Hey!" Dei yelled. Then, Madara teleported us to a small cave a little ways away from any towns. and Far away from where we just were.

He jerked me up and pounded me against the rocky wall. some pebbles fell.

"Just who are you?!" He yelled at me, in a completely different voice. I smirked, knowing that nobody else knew about him. Maybe Zetzu, he always seemed a bit fishy. "I asked you a question!" He shouted.

I smiled, and kicked him, which he flew and hit the far wall. I barely tapped him too. I dusted myself out and listened to where we were at. I still kept my eyes on that man though. He was watching me with the sharrigan (SP?). I heard a soft whimper from a fox that was close by, A bit longer ways there was rushing water. I expanded my hearing range and heard Deidara whistle. Of course he would do that. Smart human boy.

"Dont you dare get in my way Madara!" I yelled at him, which earned me a hardcore flinch.

"We will act as if NOTHING happened! Got it?! And you will make sure Deidara does not remember anything from moments ago." He yelled back, quite confidant for what position he's in. I shrugged.

"Fine." He exhaled. And I disappeared back to Deidara's whistle.

"WHAT was THAT!?!?" Dei screamed when I popped up and stood right in front of him. Now vampires can have mind control but only few can master it. Fortunately I was one of the few. Are there other vampires in this world? No, not that I'm aware of. And I know for a fact that there no such thing as vampires on eden. Eden as in Earth, Earth as in not anime, and not anime as in the other world that i was once from.

"Deidara, I just left with Tobi over there." I pointed at the swirled-masked fraud that was behind me.

"His name is Tobi. Not Madara. I got the wrong guy."

He blinked wildly, like they all did after i compelled them. "Oh." Was what he and the others said to me too. Thats how I knew it worked.

"Lets go innnside!" I pointed to the rock stupidly and he grinned from ear to ear and took my hand. I looked over my shoulder to see Madara. But he was gone. Disappeared without me knowing. Stupid boy.