Chapter 21

nine more chapters including this!! woah! we are getting down there!

Chapter Song= pumped up kicks- foster the people

chapter book= twilight

hehe i know exactly where this book is going, and how its ending! ^^ will be one hellava surprise!! this one is really short, but the next one will be longer.

anyway

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ENJOY~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got the guys settled in and I let them know that they are going to be running errands for me, that I was completely serious about that. So the first thing I did when they complained that they were bored to me was send them off with a box of kunai and money, telling them to get each kunai extra sharp. And for the remainding money, but some food, because they'll need it. They'll be gone the rest of the day, with how long it takes for them to decide if they wanted that apple or not.

"Kakashi-kun! Come out from that damned tree!" I finally yelled out and I heard a lazy groan. Kakashi moved away from the tree he was hiding behind and walked over to me with a smile on his face. I was laying on the grass in front of my porch. He sat next to me and just stared at me. I got up from my laying position and criss crossed my legs in front of him.

"I missed you." He finally said after a while. I nodded.

"I missed you too, but now the Akatsuki is no longer a bother to our people anymore." I smiled and his eye widened.

"I honestly thought you'd go soft on them and let them be." he spoke softly and surprised. I giggled and shrugged.

"I think I did, three of them are living with me right now. But don't worry, I've set their acts straight." he shook his head in disapointment.

"That's going to get you in the long run June-chan." he grumbled and I saw he frowned slightly.

"Nah, they're good. Very kind group of boys. I'll introduce you when they get back." I grinned.

"Where did they go??" he asked with a hint of anger in his voice. I didn't understand why though.

"Oh, they're just having some kunai sharpened and getting some food for themselves." I informed and he seemed to calm down a bit. I grinned happy I could finally talk to my friend. I jumped up and sat on his lap, kissing him on the mask where his lips would be. His whole face turned red. "I really missed you." I admitted.

Kakashi always had a crush on me, since I first met him. I don't know why I never dated him, I've always liked him back. 

"I uh, really missed you too." he stuttered.

I giggled as his heartbeat sped up. I put my finger on the edge of his mask.

"May I?" I asked slyly. I figured he'd say no way but I guess I am always surprised. He nodded his head slowly and snaked his arms around my waist. I grinned and slowly pulled down his mask, revealing the most handsome face I've ever seen.

Kakashi leaned in and pecked me on the lips. I smiled widely, knowing where this probably go to. I didn't care though.

"I love you Kakashi." I whispered and looked up to him lovingly. He returned the gaze and smiled softly.

"I love you too June." and he kissed me again, carrying me into my house, also forgetting to shut the door.