Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I decided to pack only a few things; two black shirts, two pairs of dark blue loose pants that you can zip off and make them into shorts, a wad of money (which in American money would be around 1,000,000 dollars), and a picture of me and squad 7 that we had taken in my house. Yes, if you’re wondering, I do have a reflection and appear in pictures.

I was ready to leave, but i still had one thing to do. And that was to pay a visit to Kakashi’s house.

-

I tapped on his window to his bedroom, with my bag around my shoulder. I saw that he was asleep on his small bed with his book in his hand. I sighed and chuckled to myself silently. I let myself in and sat my bag on the floor. I softly took his book from him and flipped through a couple of pages. 'Only an idiot would write this. And I trained that idiot.' Yes, I had trained Jiraiya. And I trained Pein and his little group for a day or so- and I remember everything.

"Wake up Kakashi." I softly spoke to him, like a mother speaking to their newborn. He stirred but then sat up quickly. "What’s wrong?" he asked me. I had usually only came here if there was a problem, but this time the reason was that I just will miss him. I threw down that perverted book of his and pounced on him and hugged him real hard. He seemed stunned. I never showed this side of me, the lonely side. He patted my back and I pulled away. I would have cried if I could, but being a vampire, I can't.

"I'm leaving. And I won't be back for a long time." He looked at me shocked. "Are you running away??" I shook my head fast. "No, no! I'm going on a mission. I'm going to join the Akatsuki, to be a spy for Konoha and protect Naruto." He gave me a hug, not knowing what to say. I had to leave; I just can't risk Narutos safety. And I'd kill myself if Sasuke died.

"Be careful and good luck. Not that you need it because you are a vampire and vampires seem to be lucky, but then again you’re the only vampire that exists so..." Kakashi rambled on. But I hushed him by squeezing him a little. I kissed his forehead and let him go, grabbing my bag off of his dirty floor. I put my foot on his window, ready to jump down, and waved to him slowly. "I will be back, I promise." I whispered and vanished into the cold night.