Chapter Nine- Vexi

The twins had a extra room just below theirs... This is going to being a loud night with them fighting and hitting each other... Oh my Thor.

I placed my quiver and bow on the floor near the wall and I waited for Ruffnut to give me some blankets.

"And here are some blankets for you. Sis." Ruffnut turns around and puts two stacks of blankets and a pillow on my extended hands.

"Turn off the lights!!!" Tuffnut yells from upstairs and throws something down the stairs, causing a vase to break.

"THAT IS THE SECOND ONE THIS MORNING! GO TO SLEEP!" I hear someone yell... It wasn't the twins. It must have been their mom.

"Goodnight!" She yells as she takes off her helmet and places it on the table near the entrance and heads up the stairs as fast as she could.

"Okay then." I mutter as I look at NightStar.

I then got to work and started to make a bed on the floor with the blankets I was given. As I sat down on the floor I started to unbraid my hair and placed my hair tie on my wrist. I grabbed the pillow and placed my head on it and as I took a deep breath, NightStar got right next me and cuddled against my warm body. I close my eyes tightly.

Not even a minute of peace,

"Stop snoring Tuffnut!"

"I didnt do anything! I didnt even fell asleep yet!" Then they started fighting. I got the blanket and pulled it over my head furiously.

"UGH! Can you guys stop fighting!" I yell on the top of my lungs. I then heard something shatter and a couple of thuds. I sigh.

"They didnt hear me didn't they?" I ask NightStar and he simply nodded his little head "no" ugh how am I going to sleep now!

"You are an idiot!" Ruff yelled once again. I roll my eyes and grab my arrows and bow.

"Common buddy maybe they will be asleep when we get back." He looks at me with tired eyes and yawns.

"Okay you can stay. I will be back I promise." I say as I turn around and open the door. I walked out to the chilly air. I close the door behind me and started walking. I look down at my bow as I started to rub on where my dad put my name on it. I look up too late as I see Hiccup writing something in his journal. We bumped into each other and we both fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"Sorry Vexi I didnt know you where up." He says quickly grabing his stuff and lose papers.

"Dont worry about it. I couldn't sleep so I thought of taking a walk." I grabbed a drawing that was close to me. When I got it I recognized that it was a drawing of Astrid!

"Here you go!" I say smiling as I hand him the paper. He stands up and gives me a hand. I take it and stand up quickly. I smiled nervously because I had nothing else to say... I look at him and he was bitting his lip nervously too. He didn't expect me neither. I look behind him to see Toothless.

"Hey Toothless! Whos a good boy!" I ran up to him and scratched his neck long neck.

"Vexi... Um... Would you like to fly to the ocean and see if there's anything left of the ship?" I looked at him confused.

"What ship?"

"The one that your parents were on." He answered looking down.

"Um I would like to but NightStar is pretty tired. He didnt even want to come with me tonight."

"Oh Toothless can take both of us, right bud?" Toothless walks up to Hiccup and roared that kind of sounded like yass.

"Alright if you say so!" I answer smiling as I pat his back as lightly as I could.

As Hiccup started to get on Toothless I immediately hold out my hand, "Wait..."

"What?" He asked in confusion as he gets off of Toothless to stand by me.

"Since when did you have a crush on Astrid?" I ask quietly with a grin. Hiccup's eyes widen in terror but he slowly realized that he wasn't in danger.

"As long as I can remember, Vexi."