0.2

- Calum Hood -

"We'll have the bacon and eggs. Orange juice would be fine." Michael told the waitress.

I was forced into coming to this dumb diner. Everyone had their girlfriends, but me.

Michael had Ashley, who was currently being a horny ass, kissing her everywhere. Luke had Vanessa, those two are awkward as fuck and don't do much together. Ashton had Brianna, I never paid attention to them. And me, I AM CURRENTLY ALONE.

"Cal, what would you like to eat?" Luke faced me, catching everyone's attention.

"Nothing. I hate everything in this diner." I spat, crossing my arms.

"Calum will have a coffee." Ashley ordered for me.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes. I hated the thought of everyone doing everything for me.

"I'm sorry." Ashley slump in her seat.

Michael got out of his seat and grabbed me by the arm.

"What the fuck was that!" Michael questioned. "Just because your girl left you, doesn't mean you be a bitch to mines!" Michael went back to his seat, and comforted Ashley.

Luke left his seat and walked over to me.

"Hey, I know it's really hard at the moment, but try being nice to others. Our big trip is happening soon." Luke reminded me.

"It's not even a trip. We're all moving to the big apple because Ash and Van's parents don't allow them to be in Australia too long because they're over protective over what happened last year and Bri has some modeling shit to go to." I walked back to the table.

Everyone was silent. I got glares from Michael and an apologetic smile from Ashley.

But I didn't see Ashley smiling, I saw her.
I never said her name ever since she left. I never took off the bracelet she gave me. I never stopped drinking ever since she left. I don't know how to live without her.

--

After breakfast, we all went to a neighborhood park that was close to the diner.

Michael was pushing Ashley on the swings, Luke was teaching Vanessa to penny board, and Ashton and Brianna were off doing grown-up shit I never understood.

I laid on the blanket I was sitting on.

Would everything be better if she didn't leave?
Oh of course it would've, but I can't turn back time and make her stay. I blew it.

I stood up to go piss.

"Hey, watch it!" A girl spilled her drink on me.

"Sorry, I'm here to see my dad and got lost." The girl said, wiping away the drink on my shirt.

"I'm not new here, so next time, be careful." I pushed her away, and went on to piss.

//
pissy calum is the best calum
!!
ashley and vanessa are americans
who went to australia for the summer a really long time ago