1.9

calum hood;

its been a few years now and everyone has been doing their own thing. well kind of.

michael took classes and is now the best video game designer in the whole world, ashley finished school and majors in modeling, luke and i own our music school called cake studios, ashton and bryana are getting married in a month and are expecting a boy in 5 months, vanessa owns a line of clothing designs that ashley models.

we eventually moved out of the penthouse, seeing as there will be a mini brashton soon. i lived a block down from central park, luke and vanessa live in manhattan, ashley and michael moved out of the beach front and they're living a few doors down luke and van, ashton and bryana chose to live in a beach house.

we have dinners with each other on saturdays and go out on sunday. its the best sight. we all have each other and knowing nothing will change is the best thing.

until...

"mum, the picnic is this way!" a girl called pointing towards the benches.

"luna, slow down! i can only hold so many of our things." screamed a lady.

"cal, i want a child." sighed tasha.
that was so sudden.

"babe, are you sure? do we even have money? you know i can't afford that." i told her.

"calum, i'll work hard. please, can we have a baby?"

her face is soft. i do want a mini talum. i'm ready to love someone who isn't tasha.

//
short af i know i know but chill fam
the next 4 chapters will be long
this chap was to fill u in

ily fam
- ashley xo.