1.2

Calum Hood

"Hey, Natasha. It's Cal for the twelfth time today. Call me back when you get this." I groaned, placing my phone down.

"Girls will be girls, now watch Mean Girls with me." Luke smiled, getting into a comfortable position.

"You're a girl, Luke." I got the journal off the counter and started reading it.

dates dates beer

calum asked me out
hoLY FCK BAlLS
it was so random too! i was watching tv and he was like "so ur plans?" and i was like "to rule this world? or tonight?" i is lame, yes, i kno. he laughed and he said "yes, tonight." I responded with "no plans, u?" and he said "okay, date with me, kay? 8pm." I WANTED TO SCREAM BC OSKABOASBHSB he's HOT ASF HIS DARK BROWN EYES AND HIS LONGS ASS NOSE WITH HIS BLACK HAIR PUNK FUKUNG ROCK i mean he has this weird obsessions with puppies but I DONT MIND any-fucking-way he took me to this camp place and we made s'mores over the bonfire and we went swimming. he accidentally choked on a fish which was cute cause LOL but after that we slept in a cabin. we woke up at like 2am and watched zoey 101, spongebob, timmy turner, iCarly, Mean Girls, Boy Meets World, and all that junk. It was 6am and we just drank beer getting drunk off our balls. it calms calum down, so i figured it'll be alright. then at like 11am, we got drunk and ended up puking all over the car's hood and it was fun. until we had to go home. i got yelled at when i got home, but itsk as long as i had fun and got my little heart drunk. this was the start of a strong love life with calum whatever his middle name is and whatever is last name is *smiley face emoji x283929*

It was kinda cute the way she remembered the scenarios of that day/night. All I remembered was choking on a fish and having a massive headache the next day. She's such a charmer.
A little ring from my phone made me close my book.

natassha: oh srry, cal-pal. had a few errands to run. what's up?

cal-pal: oh just wanted to ask u summthing

natassha: oh what is it

cal-pal: ash says she thinks u like me and i wanna know

5 minutes later

cal-pal: sooooooooo ...

natassha: i don't like you, cal-pal. friends only

cal-pal: phew, ok bye

I was relieved. It's not like she wasn't an amazing girl, I wasn't ready yet.

natassha: aye, meet me at the camp

cal-pal: ok, be there in a few hours xo

Ugh, I put xo as a like friendly gesture. Now, she's going to think I like her.

--

"Ta-da!" Tasha took off my blindfold and a table was set up with fairy lights and daisies around the cabin.

"Date, huh?" I smirked, sitting on the chair.

"Only if you want it to be one." Tasha winked, sitting down across from me.

I laughed it off, opening the pizza box. Disappointment. The words:

HAHAHA U THOT PIZZA WAS INSIDE !!!
srry but i 8 it all b4 u got here LOLz!!
let's heat up some hot pockets and cuddle while watching Disney moViez (((((((;

Goofball.

"Hurry up and heat up those hot pockets." I told her, she smiled running to the kitchen.

"You're going to regret that, Calum."

No, no, I won't.

Later that night, I ended up cuddling with Tasha while The Little Mermaid played. Her arms loosely around my neck while I hold her waist. I couldn't ask for more.

//
OOONSJANAKAKABAIAAIAAKAAOMAA SKA
MY FAVE CHAP YETTTT
i also started a new book "opposites"
CHECK IT OUT
ILY UNICORNS