2.4

final and real epilogue chapter

before we get started i want to thank natasha (who plays tasha stone) for helping me with the kids names and allyson (who played ally james in my other fan fic mary jane) for helping me with the story line and i want to thank whoever reads my fics bc they're not so good but thank you anyways love you xo.

28

ashton and bryna; 30
everyone else; 28
their kids; 5 (but few months apart)

--

third person pov

"mommy! mommy!" screamed bailey.

"what is it bails?" asked bry crouching down to her son's height.

"riri! she took my toy truck!" he pouted, crossing his arms.

"play with me bails!" smiled aphordite!

"okay!"

"they're so cute." vanny said as she admired the three kids.

"maybe we should have some kids some day." luke suggested.

"yeah, sure." laughed vanessa.

they were all in australia visiting the kids grandparents.

"they start school in a few weeks." mikey called out.

"where did you ash enroll lil didi [pronunciation; dee-dee] ?" asked bryana.

"well, ash's parents dont visit often as my parent's do so we enrolled her at norwest." michael said proudly. "how about you? where did you enroll bails?"

"ashton enrolled him in california." bryana said.

"how about riri [pronunciation ree-ree] calum?" ashley asked.

"we're thinking of staying at new york or we could move here because cal's parents want to visit riri more often." tasha says.

"how about you vanny?" tasha asked.

"well, luke wants to grow his music career and i want to own a design company, so i guess we could stay in indiana. it had many openings." explained vanessa.

this was going to be their last summer together before everyone went their separate ways.

"im glad i bumped into you that day you were in australia." calum spoke to tasha.

"im glad you got lost your first day back in nyc." tasha booped cal's nose.

"we should take the kids back to where it all started." suggested mikey.

they all nodded and packed their things before going back to the park at the diner.

--

everyone was doing their own thing.

vanessa and luke owning big companies and getting rich. those two never got engaged or had kids tho.

bryana and ashton getting old and watching time fly with bailey. they have thought about having another child, but they'll see.

ashley and michael being pestered by their adorable little daughter 24/7. but they're okay with it.

calum and tasha. the couple of them all.
calum went from "i hate everything" to "i love you more than the world" and tasha went from "oh, uhm, yeah... mhm" to "uhm, no! thats mine" although the couple have not gotten married, they are both satisfied with how they are now with amari. they love new york and they get money and food, so no biggie.

calum hood;

happy

the only thing i feel.

they love me

the only thing in my mind

complete

the only thing i'll ever be

//
OMFGG THE ENDING THO
(':
its like 10:30 pm rn

I AM NOT WRITING 5SOS FICS FOR A WHILE! IM STARTING TO WRITE OTHER FANDOMS TOO
MY NEW BOOK IS "why? ; jack gilinsky" and wont be out until feb 1! so on feb 1st CHECK IT OUT
ALSO, if u havent check out MARY JANE! that is my luke fan fic!
once i finish writing 2 OGOC books i'll jump back into writing 5sos!
LOVE U GUYS XOXOXO

[012416] okay so i also have another book its called "him. ; sam wilk" it wont come out until feb 2 tho !
- ashley xo

[021316] HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
im writing a spinoff of new love!
i've decided to write more 5sos books bc i've been lacking in jack g feels so stay tuned! the book will be called "hearts in triangles"
it will be coming out feb 17!

oh and i apologize for barely updating "why?" ):

oh and i have removed "him: sam wilk"
and i will discontinue writing "how i became a fangirl" bc it jst brings back too much memories and i dont like crying and sulking abt the past so

[021716] LAST LAST LAST LEGIT LAST UPDATE: im changing story line and title of "hearts in triangles" to "2 AM" it will be up by next week Wednesday!

YEAAAHAHAHAH

LOVE U ALL