1.0

Ashley Rose

to calum

i know i said i never wanted to see you again, but the truth is i did. im in my car, parked on the side of the freeway. i hope when i reach wherever im going, i can learn to love you again. i was stupid to cheat on you, but you said long distance never worked. mikey & ash worked, that's why i never believed what was coming out of your mouth. you slapped, it hurt like a bitch, i deserved it, but i hope when im no longer in the universe, you're heart will ache just by the sound of my name and the thought of my voice. i don't know where im going with this letter, but it's just a goodbye. i hope you're happy in Australia and i hope your heart will ache by the sound of my name and you'll shiver by voice. but calum thank u for loving me like no one else had, please never forget. idek how you'll get this letter, but im hoping u will. well, gtg the police might think im sleeping on the freeway.

jamielynn rose, aka your one and only jay

I visited the police station to just see any evidence of my dead sister. To this day, I'm very skeptical about my sister's death. They say it was an instant death, but I don't believe it, so I went to the police station to confirm evidence.

"I'd like to see the head officer, please?" I asked the police officers and he nodded.

"Daryl Jerky, head officer. How may I help you?" A blue eyed, brown hair, tall man asked.

"Evidence of the car crash tht happened on June 9, 2014 on the Clarks-man highway." I asked Daryl handing him my ID.

"Ahh, okay. Follow me to evidence."

A few minutes after I left the police station with a letter and a bracelet.

The letter was a letter to Calum, apparently and the bracelet was a charm. It was her name with half a heart. Assuming, Calum has the the other half, I texted him to meet me at my parents' house where Jay's room was.

After what happened to Jay last year, my parents hated Calum, so he was ordered not to come near my parents' house, so I needed clarification that my mom and dad weren't home.

amazing daughter: u and daddy home?

momma bear: not until a little after dinner

amazing daughter: ok, c u ltr

momma bear: why'd you ask

amazing daughter: just to stop by. maybe tmr i'll be there

momma bear: oh okay, bye

Yeah, she never did say "I love you" to me. After Jay's death, I never mattered to her or my dad or anyone other than my friends. That's why I lived on my own.

I hopped into my car and started to drive to my parents' house, hoping Calum would be there.

Calum Hood

I sat awkwardly waiting for Ash on her mum's porch. I didn't know why, but I somehow got excited when Ash invited me over. Maybe it was because it had something to do with Jay.

"Hey Cal." Ashley parked her car and joined me on the porch.

"Hey, so what did you need me for?" I asked, as she opened the door.

"Give me your bracelet." She demanded. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I have the other half." I started tearing up. Either, Ashley got the bracelet from the police evidence room or Jay was alive.

I rolled up my sleeve to show the bracelet. Ashley pulled out Jay's bracelet and put the heart together. I felt complete. Ashley turned the bracelet around to see the back of it.

Jalum Rood

0725

Our ship name and the number of her birth month and the number of my birthday. Joy. I haven't felt this happy since I was with her.

"0725! That's it! That's the code number!" Ashley yelled frantically running up the stairs.

"What code?" I asked, joining her upstairs.

"The code to Jay's room! Mom and dad all gave us locks because they're more effective than keys. The day Jay died, we wanted to walk inside her room, but we couldn't. The lock was still on. We thought it had been her original passcode which was 7696, but then we all remembered her bracelet had the numbers. Mom rushed to police station to get the bracelet, but we all realized half of it was missing. Dad didn't care if you had the other bracelet, either we let that door be shut forever or we contact you and get punished. Cal, this is your chance. You'll be able to smell her sweet fragrance and we all live in peace." Ashley was out of breath by the time she unlocked Jay's room.

White walls are filled with Polaroids, band posters, beanies, and a few necklaces. The bay window had black curtains with pillows saying punk, rebel, and, innocent. Her bed still wasn't made. The white blanket covering her black pillows and black sheets. Her closet filled with black shirts, denim short, ripped jeans, and a few dresses. My sweater. My sweater was still there. I smiled to myself touching everything she owned.

"Ash, thank you." I thanked her and she gave me a nod. I grabbed a few of her beanies and her perfume bottle before leaving.

"Calum, wait!" Ashley called.

"Yeah?" I turned back and she handed me a journal.

"She has so much journals, but this one is specially about you." I read what was on the cover.

a calum hood love experience
by jay rose

"Thanks again." I hugged Ashley and started to walking to a cafe to start reading.

Once I got to the closet cafe, I ordered my drink and sat down.

meeting him

sissy poo just arrived home and im excited because she brought a few friends over !!
luke (too awkward for me) mikey (i called dibs, but apparently him and sissy have a "thing") calum (wow, he's hotter than mikey) and ashton (he's friends with mikey, cal, and luke)

we all introduced ourselves and i did what i usually said. "I'm JamieLynn. Jay for short"
"Too sophisticated for a New Yorker"

calum was so cute bc he does this thing where he pouts when he's sad or confused or weirded out and oh my channing tatum jr all up in this shit

but yeah i like our encounter

By reading just that, I knew I'd be satisfied.

//
ARRFGHKANABAJ
THE PLOT LINE IS STARITNG (starting) NXT CHATOTER (chapter) THAT IDC IF I MISSPLELL (misspell)  WORDS AIHSVSKSBSJSSHB
GUYS THIS IS SO CUTE LIKE AWASWW
JAYLUM OR JALUM WAS CURE ASG (asf)
OKAY BUE LOVE U INICONS (unicorns)/ DCKWADS(dickwads) / VAGWADS

ok i have a new cliffrord story up as well! its called "opposites" so please check that out and enjoy that as well !!

c u all next wednesday,
ily unicorns
( ◕ฺ)*
- ashley xo.