2.1

luke and vanessa; third person pov;

"luke, have you seen my designs?" asked vanessa.

"van, have you seen my guitar?" luke asked.

its always fun being around this one of a kind couple. they joked around with each other. sure, they were the shy couple at first, but it took some time getting to know each other. now, they practically know everything about each other.

vanessa got a text from ashley:

ms. cliffo: duuuudd, guess waaat?

future hemmos: waaaat? lol

ms. cliffo: michael surprised me with a engagement ring and omf its gorg !!!

future hemmos: holy moly!! its hoot af!
i wish luke proposes to me ):

ms. cliffo: he will one day babe! sry but gtg we're taking off! c u l8tr ily

vanessa didn't reply, just set her phone down and went to look for her designs.

luke just sat on the couch, phone in hand, handling students for the cake studious.

a voicemail came on on the home phone.

"hey vanny, its bry here. i was wandering if you could come over and help me design a hand crafted veil for the wedding. ashton is out getting his tux."

vanessa entered the room and called bryana back. they had a mini convo before vanessa went back to get her things.

"yeah, i know, but everyone is getting married and i dont want to get married yet." luke put his phone down, and texted calum.

after a frustrating five minutes of luke not knowing what to do, he decided to just get her a promise ring. not wanting to copy michael's plan of surprising ashley. but he decided to do it, plain and simple.

--

"how was veil making?" asked luke.

"outrageous! bry wants to incorporate so much ideas and i dont know. i love her and all, but it so stressful!" vanessa complained, putting her designs in her cabinet and flopping on the couh next to luke. luke chuckled brining her in for a hug.

"you, me, and dinner at 6." luke rhymed pathetically, earning a laugh from vanessa.

"okay, okay!" vaness said getting ready.

luke smiled and took this opportunity to slip out of the house to get the promise ring.

--

"dinner was great, but the waiter was a bit too distracted." luke complained.

"luke, she was sad because she had seen the love of her life propose to another women." vanessa defended.

"i know you talked to her, but she should've kept that aside and focused on the better things in life." luke said, plopping on the couch.

"like what?" vanessa said, crossing her arms, raising one of her brows, and smiling.

"this." luke pulled out the promise ring and stood in front of her. "this is a symbolism of my love for you, princess."

vanessa was shocked. she put the ring on and thanked luke. genuinely and dirtily (;

//

WOWZERS
IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 WEEKS TO UPDATE ):
BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK BEFORE FEBRUARY.

things rn are really hard, especially my family.  so i apologize ):

oh and i read the giver too much LULZ

i appreciate you btw

- ashley