1.5

calum hood;

she didn't believe me. i pour whats left of me into her, and this is the thanks i get? for a whole year, i thought no one could hurt more than jay, but i was wrong. she actually assumed before coming to me. i wasn't ready to tell her, of course. its been, like, 2 months since we were dating and i didn't think it was time to tell her yet. but we did know each other for 3 months, so i think it would've been good to tell her. but if she reacted the same way she did today, that would've been it. i wasn't looking ahead of me, so i accidentally bumped into someone.

"sorry." i mumbled.

"calum hood, nice to see you again." uh-oh.

"hi, mr. stone." i said.

"have you heard of jamielynn rose?" i tensed up, but nodded.

"i believe your side of the story. you didnt kill her, her death wasn't your fault." he continued, "but running away from what my daughter thinks, isn't okay. go back to your place, and explain to her. i know you love her more than you ever did jay." mr. stone walked away, getting lost in the crowd.

i walked back to the penthouses, and everything was dark. a movie was playing. i walked in the penthouse and no one realized i was there. i just decided to read jay's journal.

l-o-v-e love

we said our 1st love you & oml was it scary!
i didn't know what to say after. but i guess i was afraid. afraid of loving him too much. denotation of love: an intense feeling of deep affection
connotation of love: what me and calum hood have
i did say i love you back tho. we made out after. idk but i feel like there will be something that'll hurt me and calum in the end. worst journal entry ever.

is that why she was so hesitant? she was afraid? is tasha that way? oh my gosh, help me. after i closed the book, a flick to the head scared the living daylights out of me.

"cal, where were you?!" ashley whispered.

"out." i simply say.

"oh, really? i never noticed!" she punched my arm.

i walked into the living room, where luke and vanessa were cuddling, and michael was sleeping. ashley close behind me.

"where is ash and bry?" i asked, noticing they were gone.

"bryana is at a shoot and ashton went to get some food." ashley said and i nodded. i should've asked about tasha, but i knew she probably left.

"i'll be staying here for a few days, claire. oh okay. love you." i heard a voice. tasha's voice.

i laid on my bed and she looked at me. she wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her body on mines, burying her head on the crook if my neck. we stayed silent for a moment and i knew this was love.

a new type of love.