Spare The Pain - Ch. 5: Hickey Breakup Boyfriend and Rudeness

Armin woke up to a bare chest. He sat up and realized that it was Eren. The boy sighed and rubbed his eyes, letting out a yawn. Armin looked down at the sleeping Eren and his eyes wandered down to the boy's lips.
-
"Why!? Why... How could you!?" Armin yelled.

Tears streamed down the blond's face as he stared at his boyfriend.

"Armin, I can explain. It was just a game, nothing happened!" Eren pleaded.

"You had your hands all over him. You were enjoying everything that happened in that closet!" Armin yelled.

"Armin-"

"Shut it, Eren. Don't give me your shitty pity! Just get out of my fucking life and never talk to me again!" Armin cried before he stomped away.
-
The blond brought his fingers up to the brunette's lips and touched them. He was about to retreat because Eren shifted, but didn't. Armin caressed Eren's cheek and examined his face.

"If only you hadn't fucked up," Armin whispered, chuckling.

"Then maybe we would've accept this arranged marriage better," Eren whispers back.

Armin jumped back, startled. Eren opened his eyes and looked up at Armin. A light blush danced on the blond's cheeks.

"We should get going, or we'll be late for school," Armin suggested.

"What time is it?" Eren asked.

"5:46," the blond replied.

"We can get ready at 6 and leave at 6:50. We'll be at school by 7," the brunette planned out. "But for now, let's just rest."

Armin sighed but laid back down without arguing. After a minute, Eren sat up in bed. The brunette flipped over so he was sitting on the blond's legs and hovering above his face. Armin's eyes widened as Eren leaned down. The blond thought Eren was going to kiss him, but instead, Eren's lips connected with his collarbone. Eren didn't have to look for it, because the brunette remembered exactly where Armin's sensitive skin was on his neck. The brunette immediately began to suck on Armin's sensitive skin, earning a couple moans from the blond.

Armin didn't even try to push Eren away, even though he knew what the consequences would be. He let Eren possess him and dominate him.

|Time Skip|

It was 10:00 and second period had just ended. Armin was glad that he didn't have any of his friends in his first two periods. But since the students have a free hour after second period, everyone was going to question the light red hickey that was made on the blond's neck - especially Jean. After having a five minute debate with himself, Armin gave up an finally began heading towards the cafeteria. The blond wore a white collared long sleeve button up which he used to try and hide the hickey, but it was still clearly visible.

The cafeteria wasn't empty, but not even half of it was full. Most students go out to buy some drinks or just go outside in their free hour, not many hang out in the cafeteria - with an exception of Armin and his friends and a few others. Armin spots his friends and takes a deep breath before heading over to them. He the suddenly realized that Eren was with them. The blond ha the urge to turn around, but his legs carried him forward. Once Armin got to his friends, they all seemed happy to see him.

"What took you so long!?" Connie and Sasha asked.

"Yeah, where were you?" Krista questioned.

"Tell us!!" Sasha whined.

"I-" Armin began but got interrupted.

"What's this?" Mikasa asked, she had gotten up and pulled down Armin's collar.

"It's a hickey!" Sasha announced with a smirk.

"Who have it to you!?" Connie asked.

"Ooo, were you and Jean doing something naughty?" Krista teased.

"Yeah, Armin. How'd you get it?" Eren stepped in.

Before Armin was able to speak, Jean stood up.

"Who gave it to you, Armin? Because I certainly wasn't with you last night or this morning," Jean asked.

"It... Uh... It was..." Armin trailed off, silently debating whether or not to tell the truth.

"Are you cheating on me?" Jean questioned.

"No, it uh, um..." Armin couldn't find the words.

"It was given to him by me!" Eren announced, making everyone turn to him.

"Eren!" Armin exclaimed.

"You're cheating on me with Yeager?" Jean growled.

"No, he's not cheating. But you are Jean," Eren replied.

"I'm not cheating," Jean disagreed.

"Then explain why Armin and I caught to making out with Marco yesterday," Eren smirked.

Jean stayed silent in defeat.

"So that makes it official that you two are not together anymore. And that hickey identifies Armin as my boyfriend," Eren states. "Or husband to be exact."

"Husband?" Krista questions.

"You're only 17.." Sasha trailed off.

"Eren," Mikasa growled.

"I will tell if I want, Mikasa," Eren grinned.

"But not if I don't want you to!" Armin argued.

"Well... You see... Armin and I have an arranged marriage, so that makes him my husband. We're getting married the minute both of us turn 19," Eren explained, ignoring Armin.

Krista and Sasha awed. Armin sighed.

"Just because we're forced to get married, that doesn't mean I want to get married to you," Armin states.

"Ah uh ah! Remember yesterday when-" Eren began but Armin cut him off.

"I remember yesterday! But it's not my wish to be swept off my feet by you," Armin spat. "The only reason I'm going to marry to is because my parents think you'd make me happy. But in reality, you're just another memory I want to forget."
-
A/N: How are you guys enjoying the story? Any feels yet? Of course not, I'm not that good of a writer . . . Or good at all. Well, I hope you're enjoying this, I'm trying my best! 'Till next time!