Spare The Pain - Ch. 7: Maid's Dress

"E-Eren!" Armin whimpered as he hid his face in Eren's arm.

The movie that Sasha and Connie had picked out was a horrifying movie. The two knew how Armin hate horror movies and they thought it'd be a great way for Armin to cuddle with Eren.

"Eren..." Armin whimpered once more.

As the blond desperately clung onto the brunette's arm, their friends were watching them instead of paying attention to the film they had put on. Armin had wrapped Eren's arm around him and was cuddled up next to the brunette like Eren could end the movie as they sat there. Eren took advantage of Armin's fear and brought the blond onto his lap. There, Armin turned his back to the tv and buried his face in Eren's chest. Armin's legs were on each side of Eren's own legs. Eren looked over at his friends and they all held thumbs up to the brunette who smiled.

Finally, when the film ended, Sasha stood and stopped the movie in the middle of the credits. She then sat down with Connie, Krista and Mikasa. They all watched the brunette and the blond. Eren pulled Armin away from him. Armin look up at the brunette who had his hands on Armin's waist. Eren's thumbs slowly made their way to the cent of Armin's waist, they went down a bit until the were on the small bulge in Armin's pants. Armin had then slapped Eren, making their friends burst out laughing. The blond crossed his arms, not moving away from the brunette's lap. Armin had a deep blush on his face.

"It was worth it," Eren smirked.

"How about we play truth or dare?" Sasha suggested.

Everyone agreed to the game and they all formed a circle on the floor.

"You know what else would be fun?" Connie asked, a smirk plastered on his face.

"What?" Mikasa asked.

"Sacrificing Armin to the devil," Connie chuckled.

"Why me!? Why not Eren?" Armin exclaimed.

"Take Sasha!" Eren objected.

Sasha playfully glared at Eren instead of insisting on someone else. Connie and Krista were laughing.

"I will begin the game of truth or dare!" Sasha announced.

The girl took a good look around the room until her eyes landed on Armin.

"Armin~! Truth or dare~?" Sasha sung.

"D-dare...?" Armin regretfully chose.

"To my room! I must give the dare to you personally," Sasha smirked.

"I swear I'm gay as fuck!" Armin quickly said as he shielded himself from Sasha.

"No like that! It's something else!" Sasha explained.

"Oh! It's that one?" Krista asked.

"Of course it is," Sasha nodded.

The girl quickly got up and took Armin's wrist. Forcefully, she dragged the blond upstairs, leaving the others in the living room. The three other friends looked at Krista.

"What dare?" Connie questioned.

"You'll just have to wait," Krista grinned.

After a couple more minutes, Sasha and Armin came back downstairs. Sasha sat in her spot while Armin hid behind the wall that separated the staircase from the living room.

"Come on, Armin!" Sasha yelled.

"Do I have to wear it for the rest of the game?" Armin asked.

"Yes!" Both Krista and Sasha yelled.

Armin took a deep breath before stepping into his friends' view. Everyone's eyes widened, except for Sasha's.

"St-stop s-staring a-a-at me," Armin stammered, flushed.

Sasha had dared Armin to wear a maid's dress. The blond looked feminine enough to be mistaken as a girl. Shyly, Armin walked over to his spot and sat down. Next to him, Eren kept staring at Armin. The blond looks back at Eren.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Armin nervously asks the brunette.

"'Cause you're beautiful," Eren complimented.

Armin's blush had gotten redder. The blond quickly put his head in his hands, trying to assure himself that what they have is not love.

'Why can't he just stop? Why does he have to trigger my heart? Can't he take a hint and learn that I'm trying my best to stop myself from loving him again?'