Spare The Pain - Ch. 11 : Kidnapped

[I'm telling Eren's story in normal writing, but Armin's side with be in bold]

|Still At The Party|

"Hey, Eren!" Sasha yelled.

"Yeah?" Eren replied.

"We're leaving, Mikasa said that she has had enough with all the noise and that her head's killing her. So c'mon, let's go!" Sasha informed.

She too Eren wrist and helped him out of the crowds of people. When they got outside, everyone else was already there. Eren looked at his friends before realizing something, more like someone, was missing.
-
"Pl . . . Please . . . Let me go . . . You got your fun . . ." Armin whimpered.
-
"Uh, guys, are you sure we have everyone?" Eren questioned.

Everyone looked around and counted their friends. They began to realize that not everyone was there.

"Did we forget Armin inside?" Krista asks.

"No, Sasha and I searched the whole house!" Connie shook his head.
-
"Who said I was done? That was just round one," Jean smirked. "You're mine and nothing will ever change that."
-
Everyone decided to go back inside the party and look again. Mikasa went straight to find Levi to ask.

After about an hour, each of them got back outside. No sign of their blond, cheery friend.

"What are we going to do now?" Krista asked.

"He couldn't have left, well, at least without telling us," Sasha said.

"Do you think he passed out somewhere we didn't look?" Mikasa wondered.

Eren didn't say anything. He paced back and forth on the sidewalk, thinking about where Armin could've gone. He was trusted by the blond once again, and he had let him down. Eren sighed and stopped pacing. He looked up at his friends who were discussing matters when Eren finally became productive.

"We should try calling him!" Eren suggested.

Everyone agreed and immediately took out their phones. They knew it wasn't the time, but they wanted to see who would be able to get Armin to pick up first. It was when Mikasa called that "Armin" picked up. She put it on speaker.

"Armin! Where are you?!" Mikasa asked.
-
"M-Mikasa?"
-
"Armin! I can't hear you, speak up!" Mikasa pleaded.
-
"I'm sorry, but Armin can't speak right now . . . He's  . . . Gone," someone else responded.
-
"Gone? What do you mean by gone? Who are you?!" Sasha yelled.

The line went dead.

Eren shook his head and didn't stop. He didn't want to believe that Armin was missing. Kidnapped. He repeated the same word over and over again.

'No'