Spare The Pain - Ch. 12 : Neigh

It had been a bit over two weeks. Armin is still gone and it's horrible for everyone. They've already called the police and anyone they can go for help. They've gone out on their own at any time and looked for the blond.

Eren.

The brunette hasn't eaten, hasn't showered, hasn't slept, hasn't left his room at all unless it was to use the bathroom. Eren's grades have been dropping. All he can do is mope around, thinking of a way to find Armin.

-

Things for the blond weren't much better. He didn't know why or how, but Jean had become a monster to him. Of course Horseface fed him and bathed (with) him, but Armin didn't want this. He wanted to be back home. He wanted his parents, he wanted his friends, his house, his bed. He wanted his life to be back to the way if was before Eren was forced into the closet with Thomas. Before everything came crashing down. Just like Mikasa had said. Armin wanted to be with Eren.

But he wasn't going to get what he wanted. He was going to stay in a room, liked until Jean is satisfied.

-

"Eren! Eren! Get your ass out of bed! We have to get to school!" Mikasa yells, banging her fists at Eren's bedroom door.

"Leave me alone! Go to school without me! I have other plans for the day!" Eren yells back.

Mikasa stops. She narrows her eyes before kicking at the door hard. The door immediately flung itself open to reveal an Eren Yeager hiding in side a pillow fort that was made in a corner of his room.

"I said go away," Eren hisses.

The raven doesn't listen. Instead, she walks up to the first and throws all the pillows around the room until Eren is revealed. He wore nothing but pants.

"What's more important than school?" Mikasa asks.

"Finding Armin," Eren replies.

Silence fell upon them. After a minute, Mikasa sighs and walks to the door.

"Be ready in fifteen minutes. I'll drag your naked ass to school if I have to."

|Time Skip To Science Class|

Eren sat in his set. He didn't want to be in class. He was hardly halfway through the day. Eren thought he was going to die if Mrs. Zoë didn't stop talking. He wanted life to just give back his most prized possession. He wanted to be happy again.

The bell rang, signalling that Eren was free to go. Gladly, he jumped out of his seat and was about to race out the door, but Mrs. Zoë grabbed his arm and pulled him back. After everyone else left the room, Mrs. Zoë spoke.

"Is everything okay with Armin? Why hasn't he been at school lately?" She asked. "This isn't like him."

"Please don't talk about this with me. Just . . . Armin's fine. He just has . . . the flu . . . ?" Eren replies, not so sure himself.

After a long look at Eren, Mrs. Zoë nodded and let him go. Eren quickly ran out of the classroom and made his way to his locker. After putting his things away, he made his way to the cafeteria. After taking a look around inside the crowded food area, he found the person he was looking for. Eren had to squeeze through people and make sure he didn't trip on his way to the table where Jean sat at.

"Horseface, we need to talk," Eren demanded.

Jean looked up from his lunch and conversation to see the brunette.

"'Bout what, Yeager?" Jean asked, smirking.

"Get your ass up and let's go somewhere that's not here," Eren demanded.

It took a while, but Jean was finally out of the cafeteria. The two males stood against some lockers.

"You're the only one I haven't asked, so, do you know anything about Armin's whereabouts?" Eren nervously asked.

"As if. I haven't seen that guy in a while," Jean sneered, or as Eren would put it, neighed.

"I'm serious. If you know anything, you have to tell me, or else!" Eren threatened.

"You? Serious? You've got to be kidding me. For the past two weeks you've been anything but serious, Yeager. Besides, you wouldn't do anything since your mind's all set on the blonde that you wouldn't focus on getting at me," Jean laughed - neighed.

Eren growled but did nothing as he watched Jean leave. He hated the horse more than anything. Eren felt suspicious about the way Jean acted, but he doubted that a horse with a brain the size of a peanut would know anything.

'Goddammit, why is that horse so noisy with his neighing? Can't he take things serious and trot at the same pace as everyone else?! Why does he have to be such a filly?'

_______
A/N: I finally got something done! It's like 12:40 in the morning but hay, at least y'all got a new chapter. I still have writer's block but I'll try my best with the next chapter. Sorry, I just had to put those horse jokes at the end. If you could even call them jokes. I'm lame. Well, hope ya enjoyed.