Spare The Pain - Ch. 6: Almost Kiss

The rest of the school day was awkward and annoying due to what happened in the free hour. Jean had made it official that he and Armin were not together anymore. Eren had almost beat Jean up for saying that Armin was just a bet or play toy. Their friends kept going on about the marriage and who would go with who for the bachelor parties. Armin regretted everything he had said about not wanting to marry Eren because Eren had been nice to him the rest of the day. Finally, both Eren and Armin were walking side by side to Eren's car, yearning to go home.

"Eren, I'm sorry about being rude at free hour," Armin apologized once the two had gotten inside Eren's car.

"It's fine, Armin. Honestly. I shouldn't have just said all that," Eren replied, starting the car.

"Even after I said all that, you showed me love. You didn't do anything mean to me in return," Armin stated. "Why?"

Armin looked to his side to face the brunette. Eren looked at Armin and they locked eyes.

"I told you already," Eren informed. "I still love you."

Armin brought a hand up and covered his hickey with his palm. The blond rolled his other hand into a fist. The strange feeling was coming back to him, making him blush and feel butterflies.

"You keep showing me that you do. What are you trying to achieve?" Armin questioned.

"I'm going to make you say that you love me," Eren explained.

Silence filled the air. Not the usual horrible silence, but a comfortable one. Instead of speaking again, Eren began leaning closer to Armin. The blond didn't move or try to stop the brunette when their lips brushed. Their lips connected but before Armin was able to kiss back, a buzz made him pull away. He pulled out his phone and opened it, checking the message that he had gotten. A tingling sensation was left on Armin's lips from the almost kiss. Armin sighed when he read the message.

To: Armin
From: Krista
Hey! Are you and Eren coming to movie night? Sasha and Connie want to know before they choose the movie. And if you are, see if you can sleepover, since it's Friday and all because Sasha apparently has other things planned for tonight.

Armin looked back up at Eren who had begun driving.

"Uh, Eren. Krista wants to know if we're doing movie night tonight. She also says that if we are, to see if we could sleepover, Sasha had other things planned," Armin informs.

Armin stared at Eren as they reached a red light. Eren sighed before giving the blond an answer.

"Tell her we are going and that we are sleeping over," Eren nodded.

Armin nodded and sent Krista a text. After a couple minutes, Eren had parked in the driveway and both boys got out of the car. The two walked into the house and after closing the door, they went up into their bedroom.

"I'm going to take a short nap," Armin informed Eren.

Eren nodded and watched as the blond curled up in the bed. The brunette couldn't help but smile at the sleeping 17 year old.

|Time Skip|

Armin woke up when he felt something on his lips. The object was taken off and the blond felt a pair of lips on his neck. He opened his eyes to be greeted by the hair of Eren Yeager. Armin already knew that Eren was indeed giving him a brand knew hickey. The blond didn't even try to push away the brunette, more due to the pleasurable feeling he was getting. He was also getting the same strange feeling, he knew what the feeling was but he didn't want to admit it - he didn't want Eren to achieve his goal so easily.

No matter what, they will never love each other again. Eren pulled away from Armin's neck and locked eyes with the blond. The brunette leaned down again, but this time, his lips connected with Armin's lips. Armin didn't kiss back, making the brunette pull away after a minute.

"We should get ready and leave. We don't want everyone waiting one us," the brunette simply said.