5

The first week of school was over and it was the weekend. You woke up to the smell of food and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Seokmin was already down there eating. 

"Morning." Your mom said. 

"Morning." You mumbled. As you, Seokmin, and your parents were eating, your mom spoke. 

"I think we should all have a family day, the four of us." She said. 

"And do what?" You asked, poking around on your plate. 

"You won't do anything with that attitude." She said. 

"Sorry." 

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the aquarium." She said. 

"What do you think, Seokmin?" He smiled. 

"I think that's a great idea." He said. 

"Alright, then it's settled. It's about an hour and a half drive so we have to leave soon, so get dressed after you're done eating." As you were getting ready, you thought about how Mae was acting this week. She just did what she did the first day, talk to him and she even stole him away from you a few times. She hasn't tried anything outrageous yet, but it's only a matter of time. She also hasn't texted you anymore and you never read the last text she sent you because you figured it was something stupid like 'don't tell me what to do'. On your way to the aquarium, you and Seokmin sat in the back. It was particularly hot today, but instead of blasting the air, you rolled all the windows down.

Seokmin's POV

I was excited to go to the aquarium, I really felt like part of the family. We had all the windows rolled down in the car. (Y/n) leaned back with one of her legs tucked under her and had an arm hanging out the window. The sun beamed down in her face and she scrunched her nose and adjusted her sunglasses. I admit, she looks so pretty with her hair blowing in the wind and a relaxed, carefree look on her face. I started smiling to myself and quickly looked away to avoid getting caught staring at her. When we got to the aquarium, we merged into the crowd of other families entering the aquatic sanctuary. It was nice seeing the smiles of the kids faces. After we got through the gates, we entered a tunnel of water, reflections of blue everywhere. I looked up and around and I was in awe. I looked over at (y/n) who was on her phone. I shook my head and snatched it away. 

"Hey!" She yelled. I held it up to where she couldn't get it. 

"Why are you on your phone at the aquarium?" I asked. 

"I-I don't know." She tried to jump to get it, but I held it far away from her. 

"Give it back!" She yelled. She had a panicked look on her face for some reason. I was a little confused as to why she was so scared. Was she hiding something? Whatever it was, it seemed that she didn't want me to see it. I didn't want to make her mad or invade her privacy, so I gave it back. She grabbed it out of my hands and quickly turned it off, putting it in her pocket. 

"Just stay off of it, look at the fishes with me!" I yelled cutely to lighten the mood. She grinned and nodded. 

"Okay, come on." She linked her arm with mine, which I didn't expect, and led me somewhere.

2nd Person POV

On the way to the aquarium, you felt Seokmin staring at you. You saw him out of the corner of your eye, but you didn't look back because he looked so cute, and you kind of liked him looking at you. After you got to the aquarium, you felt youy phone vibrate. You saw it was another text from Mae. You sighed and decided to open it. The one she sent you before just said 'Just you wait'. You just shook your head. 

The one she just sent said, 'Why are you always around Seokmin. How do you even know him?' You scoffed. 

'Why the hell does she care?' You thought, then you texted back, 'Don't worry about it.' You didn't want her finding out that he lived with you because she knows where you live, and likewise, and you didn't want her coming over. 

'You're so rude, just tell me.' She texted back. 

'I'm rude? I won't even go there, but I said stop texting me.' 

'Are you mad at me because I keep talking to Seokmin?' You could picture her smirking. 

'No, you're being civil and acting like a human being right now. I'm not that possessive. But I have to ask you something, what do you even want with Seokmin? From the guys I've seen you with, Seokmin doesn't seem like your type.' 

'I'm just trying something new, sweetie.' You rolled your eyes. Suddenly, Seokmin took your phone. Your eyes widened because you didn't want him to see the texts. 

"Give it back!" You yelled trying to grab it. You didn't mean for it to sound so desperate, but it did. Seokmin's facial expression changed and he gave it back. 

"Just stay off of it, look at the fishes with me!" He yelled. You couldn't help but smile. 

"Okay, come on." You linked your arm with his and walked aimlessly.