13

Your head hung low, cloth was tied around your mouth and eyes. You couldn't see anything, all you knew was that you were tied to a chair, your hands behind your back. You silently struggled to wiggle free, your heart pounding, breathing heavy. You felt tears start to form in your eyes but they were soaked up by the cloth covering them. 

"You can try all you want, you're not getting out." A deep voice said. You tensed and sat still. Suddenly, the cloth was removed from your eyes and you were faced with a creepy looking guy. He slowly put his hand on your cheek and smirked. "Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you, that's someone else's job."

You turned your head away from his hand and he laughed.  You looked around at what looked like an old warehouse. Dim lights, broken windows, dirt covering the floor. You heard a door slam and you jumped and turned your head to the sound. Someone walked up to you, stopping about ten feet away. You didn't know who is was since they were wearing a ski mask. 

"Aww, you look so pitiful." You didn't have to see the face to know who it was now. They started laughing. "Oh, where are my manners?" They came over and yanked the rope down. 

"Mae." You said. She sighed and took the mask off. 

"Oh you got me." 

"Let me go." You said. 

"Oh, now why would I do that?" She asked innocently. 

"You are psychotic! What the hell are you trying to do?" You yelled. 

"Well, to keep you away from Seokmin, silly." She said, hitting your shoulder. 

"I already promised I would stay away, why are you doing this?" 

"To make sure that you don't break your promise." 

"Why does he even matter to you still?! He doesn't like you, why can't you just get over it?!" You yelled. A hand suddenly smacked across your face. 

"Like I said, if I can't have him, no one can." You slowly turned towards her and glared. 

"Well how can you be so sure that some other girl won't have him?" She laughed. 

"Because, he's going to join you here, and you both get to leave this world together. Aren't I so nice?" She wiped a fake tear. 

"What do you mean leave this world?" You asked, getting really scared. She slowly pulled something out of her pocket. It was a small rectangular thing, but she flicked it open to reveal the sharp blade. She started to walk in a circle around you, dragging the back of the knife across your neck. 

"This is what I mean (y/n)." She feigned a sad voice. 

"You know, I really didn't want it to come down to this, but I gotta do what I gotta do." She pulled the knife away and put in back in her pocket. "Now, we wait until Seokmin gets here, then you can watch each other die." She whispered. 

"You're insane." You whispered in a shaky voice. 

"I know." Suddenly, her phone started to ring and she rolled her eyes. "Cover her mouth." She said. The creepy guy from before tied the cloth back around your mouth before Mae answered the phone, putting it on speaker. "Hello?" 

"Hey, do you just so happen to know where is (y/n)?" He asked. Your heart skipped a beat at the voice. 

"Seokmin! You finally called, I gave you my number like a month ago." She pouted. 

"Yeah, but um, do you know where she is? She left a note saying that she ran away." He asked.  You tried screaming but it was muffled so you don't think he heard you. 

"Shut her up!" Mae whispered. The creepy guy came over and backhanded you. "(Y/n)? I don't know, why would I know where she is?" He sighed. 

"I just thought I would ask, no one else seems to know where she is either." 

"Well I'm sorry I can't help you. I can help you look for her if you want." 

"No, thanks anyway." He hung up and your heart sank. That may have been your only chance to get rescued. Mae started laughing. 

"Wow, he's dumber than I thought. Well that, or I'm really good at making fake notes." She walked over and cupped your chin. 

"I guess your prince charming isn't coming to save you." She threw your head back and frowned. 

"Now all I gotta do is get Seokmin here." She started walking out of the room and turned around. 

"Sleep tight." She gave you one last evil look before slamming the door closed.