30;

The time Esther and I did nothing.

"Harry, you need to fly back."

Although I knew I needed to; I had a job to do, people to meet, audiences to please. I didn't want to.

"I can't,"

Niall sighed. "You can't just up and leave and expect everything to work out,"

"You can't expect me to not be there for my best friend."

"What about everyone else?"

I sigh.

I knew he wasn't trying to guilt-trip me, I felt guilty regardless. I guess the others had summoned Niall to be the talker; Liam would try and act like my dad and tell me what to do, Louis and I would just argue and Zayn wouldn't even attempt, he'd just ask me what I'm up to. Niall was the perfect medium to try and at least negotiate when I was returning.

"Niall, Esther needs me."

I knew he wanted to say more, I knew he was annoyed and frustrated, but he knew that when it concerns Esther there is nothing he can say or do to make me go back until she's sorted.

"You're disappointing fans,"

"They'll get over it,"

"Harry, c'mon."

I shake my head. "Esther needs me this time,"

I hang up and wash my hands before heading back to Esther's room, when she heard me come in she turns over. She doesn't speak she just watches as I climb back into bed.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask taking her hand in mine, like yesterday she didn't hold mine, it was just cold and lifeless.

"Nothing,"

I nod getting comfortable and laying on my side watching her. "Okay. Then we shall do nothing,"

She closes her eyes and I listen to her breathing until it's quiet.

We both mainly slept the entire day. Esther slept because she wanted to, because she felt there was nothing else better in this world. I slept because I wanted to be there for her whichever way, and also because tour had tired me out this past five weeks it was actually good to sleep.

Around four I was seriously hungry. "Want food?" I ask sitting up finding my phone.

Esther shakes her head subtly.

I don't even know when she last ate something.

I order two pizzas, one for myself and one for Esther with her favourite toppings, I also ordered her favourite sides too - she wouldn't be able to say no to this.

Around forty minutes later our food came, Esther's mum Tracey brought it up for us on a tray.

"Thank you," I smile politely.

I set Esther's beside her and eat my own. I wasn't going to force her, that was the worst thing you could do to Esther. One thing I've learnt about Esther is that she is the most stubborn human being on earth.

"Is that pizza?" Esther's back was to me.

"Yeah," I reply taking a bite. "I bought you one too, if you want some, it's on your side. I also got you wedges and garlic bread."

Esther was silent, she remained silent for the next fifteen minutes. When I finished my pizza I leant over to see Esther had fallen back to sleep.

I checked my phone, I was inundated with emails, texts and missed calls from everyone. I should have gotten back to them, but instead I turned my phone off.

It was just before six when I woke up, I hadn't realised I had even fallen asleep but I guess doing nothing makes you tired.

Esther was sat up slowly eating pizza. I smiled at her back; I didn't want her to see my smile but I was happy, happy that she gave in.

I sat up beside her and yawned.

"Thank you,"

I was taken off guard, not expecting or wanting any sort of thanks.

"Oh,"

"Everyone tries to force me to do stuff, you're the only person in the world who lets me be me, Harry."

I kiss her temple. "I wouldn't want you to be anything else but you, Es."

"This pizzas good," Esther comments a few minutes later.

"I'm glad,"

She continues to eat and I get myself and Esther something to drink.

"Have you spoken to Nathan?"

She shakes her head biting into a third slice, I was smiling on the inside. "I don't want to,"

"You should, Es."

She shrugs. "Why do you care? Don't you hate each other?"

"I don't hate anyone,"

Esther rolls her eyes.

"..I just dislike him,"

Esther bites into the crust. "I love him, I just need space from him."

I sit silent.

"Why aren't you going back to tour?"

"Because you're more important,"

I was expecting her to argue and disagree, tell me I'm wrong and to go fly back but instead she offers me the smallest smile.

"Thank you, Harry. Really. You're honestly the best friend I could ever possibly have, or ever wish for."

I kiss her temple again. "You're welcome, you know I'd do anything for you, Es."

"Save me from a shark attack?"

"I'd swim right in,"

"Bail me out of jail?"

"Give them a million in seconds,"

I see Esther smile once more and after all of my achievements I've made these past few years, her smiling was my biggest.