Epilogue

A/N: Just to clear up any confusion - 43 was the last chapter and this is the epilogue, I just wanted to stick to the 'the time..' Theme :)

hope you enjoy this, and yes, I'm just as sad as you are that this is ending! But I'm going to be writing A.M.Z so check that out after? Also, Average which is on hiatus but I will be updating it soon :)

Thank you all for your support, and for showing your love for Harry and Esther, I'm sure #Hesther appreciate it haha.

Laura xx

. . . . .

The time it was our epilogue.

- - A year (or so) later - -

"Esther, Harry!" They called the second they saw me get out of the car first. I smiled turning back around to take Esther's hand and help her slowly get out of the car. Not only was she in a stunning red gown, but heels too - heels she wasn't that used to yet.

When she's out of the car and happy, she links her arm with mine and we're shown to the carpet.

The Brits have always been important to me, the boys and I have won a fair amount in our time.

It always felt strange attending carpets or awards without the boys, but now that I'm with Esther it kind of felt normal again, no, it's not five guys together but she was still a support.

Walking down the 'pre-red carpet' I took photos with fans and signed things. Some would ask for Esther to be in too, she kindly accepted and smiled a dazzling smile with them.

I think everyone could see how in love I was with Esther, when she left my side for photos i'd watch her, her smile was contagious.

We met again and linked hands preparing ourself for the next bit - the press.

With our hands linked tight I followed the guide and smiled as our names were being called.

Every TV show, radio station, blogger and magazine were waiting, holding their microphones in hopes that I'd walk over.

We stopped at Capital FM first, one of the biggest radio stations in the UK.

"Harry, lovely to see you! Are you excited for tonight?"

I smile and look down the carpet at different acts before looking back at the host. "Love the Brits, always fun here."

"And are you rooting for anyone in particular tonight?"

I smirk knowing she was expecting me to say Zayn as he was up for Best Solo Male. "I'm here to enjoy the night, I spent too many years nervous about winning."

"I see, and a congratulations is in order." She beams looking at Esther. "I believe the two of you are engaged,"

Esther and I smile at each other.

Yeah, we're engaged.

I had been thinking it over and over, wondering when and where would be the best time and place. To some people we'd only been together a year, which is true, but in our hearts we've been together since I was interrupted on my way to the toilets whilst avoiding science class by a shy, cute Esther Louise Taylor with seven books and a school map in her hand.