Castigation Pt. 2

"Hmph. Good work I guess." my younger brother commented as I laid on the soft, cool ground of the forest exhausted from axing and cleaning up trees. "However mother requested that I do more so go and chop some more." Swallowing the air in labored breaths and sore all over, I obeyed. It wasn't long before I heard the screams of some poor creature that made me stop what I was doing. 

Looking around anxiously to find the source of the ruckus I saw my brother practically tearing apart the limbs of some poor, unfortunate squirrel. I ran immediately to the creature's aid and tried to peacefully convince my brother to relinquish it. 

"Young master! Please! Refrain yourself from hurting this innocent creature! There is no need to vent your anger on a frail, guiltless squirrel!" "Fall silent you old hag! It's your fault that I was sent out to be punished in the first place! And how dare you order me! Must I continue to remind you that you are nothing but a lowly servant!" he raged back continuing his onslaught on the squirrel. Coming up with no other solution, I knelled on the floor before and held my hands on his close enough to where I hoped I could pry them off the squirrel. Staring intently at his face, voice no higher than a whisper, I begged, "Bother, please don't put this blameless animal through such undeserving pain. It has done absolutely nothing wrong to receive this arduous torment. As I was the cause of your anger please feel free to take it out upon me." I uttered those last words regretfully, but I hoped for a chance that he would let the poor animal go. 

His face instantly transformed from anger to pure wrath and condescension. "You still dare to continue calling me that!??! How many times must I repeat that you are not even my true sibling!?! You're nothing more than a kuso yaro!!! A bastard child!!!" After screeching those last words the squirrel was sent flying towards my face. I quickly reached out to collect the creature's body just before it managed to touch my nose. Cradling the poor animal I looked up only to be surprised by a hulking figure gripping my brother by the head with one hand.

"Who do you think you are trespassing into my home and actually daring to defile the life in it!?! Shall I impose the same obscenities on you?!" the figure roared angrily squeezing my brother's head as he brought him closer to his raging violet eyes. My brother scared beyond anything, passed out leaving a gigantic stain of urine on his new robes. I on the other hand stood completely still and began to hug the squirrel for comfort.