Castigation

Hey guys I apologize for the delay. Been a bit busy preparing for school and stuff. Also had a bit of trouble trying to write this chapter as it goes into Isunaryi's life. Hope you all enjoy it. Please leave comments and if you want vote go ahead. I would truly appreciate it.

"It's all your fault you uncouth wench! Thanks to you I now have been forced to lower myself to do a job only worms such as yourself do!" Raged my younger half sibling as I assisted in changing him into his yukata. "I-i apologize bro--" "Did I not specifically say to never call me that!!! You may have mother's blood coursing through your veins however you are nothing but an unfortunate waste of life that mother felt reluctant to end. As well as that disgusting old geezer of a servant that dared to impregnate her with the likes of you." He berated, obviously enraged that I continued to call him brother instead of master. "Forgive me then young master." I answered meekly. "Hmph. I don't want this outfit. Get me the one mother had tailored for me this morning." he scoffed, throwing the yukata in my face. Temporarily blinded, I somehow got entangled with the other robes that were strewn across the floor of the room and fell onto the floor in a miserable heap. "Useless wench!!! You nearly fell on top of me!!!" "I apologize young master. The robes you just threw at me hindered my mobility." "If only it could hinder your life. Now go get me that kimono. If I am going to do this job I shall do it in only the finest of clothing." He retorted shooing me away with one hand. Picking myself off of the floor with the robes in hand I left the room to bring him what he wanted. 

"Ah good afternoon Isunaryi." said the tailor as he looked up from his loom. "Hello Mr. Murasumo." I responded bowing to show my respects. "No need to be so formal my dear." he chuckled rising from his sitting position. "Now what may I do for you?" "I was wondering if the kimono Lady Hanshou ordered this morning is ready." "Ah. The one for the young master correct?" "Yes. I was sent here to collect it." Sighing the tailor made his way toward the back of his shop to find the outfit. "I had to drop all of my other requests in order to make this you know? And now I have backed up requests that will take ages to complete." "My apologies. Should I come back later?" "No its fine dear. Ah here it is." he exclaimed delicately carrying a beautiful kimono. "I'm guessing the lady will want the bill sent to the house?" he asked handing over the robes. "Yes. The young master wanted me to come bring him the outfit as he was not satisfied with the yukata he wore yesterday."  "The yukata I made for him about a day ago? What was wrong with it?" I shrugged while taking hold of the robes. "If you would like I can come back and assist you with your work whenever my duties end for the day." I offered knowing that it wasn't easy to fulfill the nobles' constant requests for eloquent clothing. "Thank you my dear but I am sure the lady and that little imp of hers will be making sure you have no rest. Just remember to stop by and say hi every once in a while alright." Smiling and waving goodbye, I headed back towards house where the young master impatiently awaited.

"What took you so long?" he huffed spreading out his arms so that I could affix the kimono on him. "The tailor was a bit busy with other requests." "Che. He's lucky that his talent suits my preferences else I would've asked mother to put him out of business." I wanted to open up and defend the tailor but fearing what would await me for speaking out of turn I remained silent. "Now off to do this job forced onto me by your clumsy mouth. You can expect a punishment when this is all over."