Anguish

Isunaryi

Shocked beyond the point to where my nerves began to malfunction, I accidentally dropped the young master with a sickening 'splat'. "Y-you're a g-g-god!?!" I blurted out, unintentionally revealing my surprise to him. "Well if anything I'm more of a self-proclaimed one rather than one created and believed in by your species." The god hurriedly answered trying to correct himself. I mean why would he need to after showing how quickly he head healed the creature? After noticing that the young master was still sprawled out on the forest ground, I struggled once again before finally achieving to place him on my back. "Moushiwake gozaimasen deshita. I am truly, deeply sorry." I apologized heavily, hoping that the god was merciful enough to not come after the young master or anyone else of the household. "Please don't apologize. You are not even remotely responsible for what happened with the squirrel. If anything this child here is. I am also at fault here for losing my temper to a mere child. So please stop apologizing." The god sighed seeming a bit tired of my consecutive apologies. 

Just as I was about to say farewell and head off back to the manor, the god paused and offered to help me carry my brother back down the mountain. "Seems like you're having a bit of a struggle there with him. Please bestow me with the honor of carrying him as an apology." Once again I was left in shock. 'After all that the young master has done he was even willing to carry him!?!' "B-but-" As I opened my mouth to refute his generous offer, "Shall I carry you as well?" And for the umpteenth time that day my mind stopped functioning. "Eeeehhhhhh!?!"

A/N: Apologies for the really short chapter. I truly want to continue it, however, it shall be done in the next update. Don't worry I won't dare to leave you all with just this. It just I had to cut this part into two for reasons that will be revealed in the next chapter. *Begins to do the dogeza pose* Please forgive me!!!!! T_T