Interest

"Y-y-you're a god?!" She exclaimed dropping the child in the process. "Well if anything I'm more of a self-proclaimed one rather than one created and believed in by the rest of you." I immediately corrected myself trying to be honest only succeeding in making her more wary of me. The girl realizing that she had dropped her brother in her surprise tried to pick him up again and apologized profusely. "Moushiwake gozaimasen deshita. I am truly, very sorry." "Please don't apologize. You are not the one at fault here. If anything this child here is. I should be the one apologizing for losing my temper to a mere child. So please stop apologizing." I practically begged to prevent her from losing anymore shame and dignity. Sighing I offered to help her carry the child. "Seems like you're having a bit of struggle there with him. Please bestow me the honor of carrying him as an apology." "B-but-" "Shall I carry you as well?" I asked since it seemed quite unfair to me that the brat was going to get a free ride after causing the atrocities. "E-eeeehhhh!?!"

Transforming into a stallion, I gingerly grabbed the boy between my teeth and lowered myself so that the girl could mount me. "Where is your home located?" The girl even more surprised than before just stood still gawking at me. "Um I understand its shocking to see a man easily shape shift into another living being, but it's a little rude to leave him without an answer." I iterated feeling uncomfortable. "Ah. Sorry. My home is that village down near the base of the mountain." She responded recovering from her shock and hesitating to mount me. "You can grip my hair as tightly as you want. I won't mind. Just be careful in not falling off." After making sure she was safely on, I took off. "Brace yourself!!! I'm much faster than most steeds."