clearing things up

My friends who have read my book and are not in the fandom don't know what the hell is going on so lemme explain. (Lok yan I'm looking at you)

I'm pretty sure u guys know the members of 5sos they are

- luke robert hemmings ( blonde with the lip ring, guitarist and vocals)
-Michael gorden Clifford ( dyes his hair every freaking month making girls emotionally unstable and has a eyebrow piercing, guitarist and vocals)
- Ashton Fletcher irwin( curly dirty blonde haired sunshine, drummer and vocals)
- Calum thomas hood ( kiwi descent tanned and has tattoos and his collarbone. AND HE AIN'T ASIAN, bassist and vocals)

5SOS is currently on tour and they have an opening act and it is a band called hey violet.

Members:
-Rena lovelis( dreadlocks, bassist and vocals)
-Nia lovelis( red short hair, drummer and vocals)
-Miranda miller(blonde hair, guitarist, keys and vocals)
-Casey moreta( don't let the name fool you he's a dude, lead guitarist)

Some jokes like 'calvin the Asian' and 'I'm punk rock' are inside jokes of the 5sos fandom so if you don't get it its fine it doesn't affect the general plot.

Ryan McCartney is a fictional character that i made up.

Ashton has a real life girlfriend named bryana holly.

And so far all characters are real-life living people except Ryan.

I think calum and rena look cute together and so i made this story

Members of 5sos are Australian. ( i have a picture of them in another chapter just go search)