chapter 2:"opps i got you wet"

"GUYS!! its banding time and your coming with us to get pizza whether you like it or not!"
Michael burst through the door,looking at our not-so-amused expression of his sudden interruption. I'm punk rock, I can do whatever i want." He simply responded.

Settling down at the restaurant, the guys insisted we squeeze into a table booth far to small for us. For some ridiculous reason that even Einstein can't explain, I was sandwiched between casey and.....him. I internally cringed as our thighs were in contact with each other, jolts of electricity coarsed through my veins.

I think I'm losing my sanity

I tried shifting my legs in all weird places if it meant avoiding his touch.

"Stop denying my touch, I know you like it." Calum leaned in, his hot breath fanning my ear as I looked up to see his signature cocky smirk plastered on his disgustingly attractive face. Everyone else was too engrossed in their own conversations to notice our exchange.

"N..no i don't, stop being such a cocky bastard you asshole." I barely managed to sputter out. He just returned to eating his pizza at a painfully slow pace, savoring every bite, making me all the more frustrated.

I kicked his shin under the table just to vent out my anger.

"OW!! Rena what the hell?!!" He gritted his teeth as he glared at me. This is sweet sweet revenge. Suddenly, I felt something wet stick to my chest as I looked down in utter shock. Calum tipped back his glass after 'accidentally' spilling it on my shirt.

"Opps....I got you wet." He whispered in my ear as i gaped in horror at his sexual innuendo.

I lost my appetite.

"DUDE!! What is wrong with you? I look like a breast feeding mother whose nipples are leaking!!" i shouted at him, dragging him out of the restaurant by his ear. His huge frame overtowered me. But I was used to it.

He took a step forward, scoffing "puh-lease, wasn't it you who kicked my shin?" Wow the sass is unreal.

"You made me loose me appetite and food is something I hold dear to my heart." I finished my sentence with huff, folding my arms stubbornly.

"Greedy pig."

"Kiwi."

"You're a terrible bassist."

"You suck in general."

"For your information Rena, I suck good."

Oh boy.

******************************a/n DAYUM this went from 0-100 real quick. Hope you guys like this chapter. I made this story because i think calum and rena look cute together so HERE YA GO.