chapter 15: BURN BANANA BURN!!

I think I just lost my appetite

Right in front of us, was Nia and Luke kissing against a wall.

A little too aggressively might I add.

I just stood there, with my jaw hitting the ground, currently digging deeper into the soil.

We both stood there dumbfounded as they continued to 'do the tongue dance', the slurping noises intensifying.

I am so going to kill them.

Teenagers.

Oh god I sound like a mother.

Before they could get a chance to notice us standing there, Calum pulled me away to the main road.

" WHAT WAS THAT??!!" Calum screamed in my ear.

"That is my sister and your best friend making out!" I whisper-shouted, flailing my arms up in the air in exasperation.

I do not approve of this kissy action going on.

"Number one: I need holy water. And number two: we're gonna have to sit them down for the 'talk'." Calum said, walking around in circles.

I'm this close to pulling out my hair.

Maybe Nia's.

"We'll keep this a secret for now, pinky promise?" I held out my hand for Calum to take.

We can't just publicly shout out " Hey Luke and Nia made out and might be having a baby!!"

He gave me a look before reluctantly interlocking his pinky with mine, clearly not enjoying the girly moment he was having.

We raced back to the stadium to see the others already there. Of course we kept quiet and didn't even bother to wait for those two and went straight back to the hotel, with paint staining our clothes.

People sent us really weirded out looks.

Just like how today was,a really weird day.

---------------------------------------------------
"RENA WAKE UP HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO BE YOUR ALARM CLOCK!!" Miranda once again shouted as I rolled out of bed and connected my face with the floor.

She needs to stop doing that.

"Guess what we're going minigolfing today!!" Casey a little too enthusiastically said.

Why is everyone so cheerful today gosh.

The whole of heyviolet aren't exactly gifted in sports, that including even minigolf. So I can just inmagine how today is going to turn out.

I lifted my face from the floor and got ready. The tourbus dropped us at a minigolf park and instead of actually playing the game, we used the golfclubs as jedai swords.

"ONWARDS TO JONES BEACH MY MINIONS!" Casey swung the club upwards as we all collapsed onto the floor in laughter at him.

We just putted balls here, there and galloped around like horses.

Trust me we took alot of photos.

Somehow we ended up playing tennis. It was an actual game for a moment until we got distracted by a golden retriever that ran past.

After our 'game', we walked back to the stadium as the stage was being set up for tonight's show.

As soon as we reached there, we saw Luke and Calum wandering around the place. I perked up and saw Luke and Nia cheeks instantly redden up at the sight of each other, shyly looking down.

Same reactions I see.

Me and Calum shared "the look" to one another, knowing we were not going to miss an opportunity to embarrass them.

"Say guys, where were you guys last night? I wonder." I cupped my chin and stared at them with a huge smile plastered across my face.

"Yeah Rena, exactly what were you guys doing?" Calum joined in, looking at their flustered faces, clearly enjoying this.

"H..hey, you know what? The show's starting soon let's go." Luke said and scampered off to the backstage. Calum made one last knowing look at me before running after Luke.

"Yeah, he's right we should be getting ready." Nia stuttered.

I'm enjoying this way too much.

We finished our act and decided to watch 5sos perform from the backstage. It's either that or prank them back but Dave wouldn't let us.

Lost in reality

I can feel you in the dark when I fall alseep

All that's in my head are pictures and memories

Words that you said to me

Hey hey hayley

Won't you save me

We bobbed our heads to the music and danced along as they did a last bow receiving an astounding round of applause.

The moment they got off stage,including sweaty Calum, ahem, was "Guys let's go burn some bananas!"

I'm not even kidding.

"I'll get the sparklers!" Nia shouted.

"I'll get the bananas!" Michael added.

Everyone put their instruments down and went back to get the supplies, no questions

"Do you even know what's going on?" Calum leaned down and whispered.

I shook my head as we headed outside to see everyone there.

Michael stabbed the banana with several sparklers and handed the matchbox over to me.

"Rena you do it I'm too much of a sissy." Michael said

Striking the matchstick, I leaned down and lit one up, immediately jumping back as the sparklers crackled and popped and the fire started to engulf the banana.

Poor banana.

"BURN BANANA BURN!!" Ashton shouted as he fistpumped the air. We treated the banana like a mini campfire, gathering around it, singing campfire songs and telling ghost stories.

Yes we did that.

Luke even brought a flashlight for added effect.

Calum and I sat on the railings, clapping along to Luke's singing as Miranda and Casey strummed thier guitars.

Calum put his arms around me shoulder, giving me a small smile as I leaned into him.

We all continued to laugh and enjoy each other's company, even with the minicampfire burnt out.

********************

GUESS WHAT YO GURL GOT A 1000 READS!!!!!!!

ALSO JET BLACK HEART IS SO GOOD AND MICHAEL' SOLO JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!

So to celebrate here's a new chapter!!

Also hv and 5sos were spotted together(minus Casey and Michael) isn't that adorable?

And Dave is the head of security for 5sos and hv if you didn't know.

They actually burnt bananas and Ashton posted it on his instagram so that's how I got the idea(I seriously wanna do that now)

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!

And hope you enjoy that little picture of Rena and Calum I provided.

Song recommendation:the best thing (that never happened) by we are in a crowd