chapter 11:"friends my ass Rena"

You can't stop the feelings you have for someone. You can't lie to yourself either. Your heart knows the truth all too well.

The feel of Calum's soft and gentle kiss lingered on my mind.

In this short amount of time, calum has dug his way into my heart, and he's digging deeper in.

Its wasn't an actual kiss, yet it had such an impact on me. Suppressing all this feelings won't help me, they'll end up resurfacing again.

We were on our way to our acoustic hangout which was at an open field near our hotel. A crowd was already waiting for us when we arrived. I can easily say we have the best fans in the world. As we took pictures, they gave us compliments and really sweet handmade gifts. And some are excellent huggers.

I'm more loved than the entire human population, be jealous.

"We're heyviolet and we'll be performing some songs for you guys."

I've got your number

I don't know how long i can wait

To call you over

So we can waste the night away

"Nia how are you so fabulous?" A fan joked with the crowd roaring with laughter. We were doing a Q/A and some of them asked some pretty outrageous questions.

"Rena what can you say about the date you had with Calum?" The crowd let out a series of "ohh" as the 3 turned to me, with teasing smiles on their faces.

Well we held hands, had a not-really-a-kiss kiss and I'm starting to catch feelings for him.

"Oh we're just friends, he annoys the crap outta me." I tried to end my lie on a lighter note when everyone gasped loudly, some letting out high-pitched screams.

"Aw Rena, that seriously hurts." Calum mockingly placed a hand over his heart, feigning hurt. He made his way over to us, and without warning, squeezed into my seat.

Well look who decided to show up

"Calum, nice of you to join us." Casey gave him a fist bump, secretly wiggling his eyebrows at me.

Note to self: shave off Casey's eyebrows.

"Why the hell are you here?" I spoke in a hostile tone, trying to ignore the close proximity between us.

"Casey asked me to come perform alongside you guys."

Is ripping out Casey's head legal?

"Calum from 5sos is here so let's give him a warm welcome!"

A round of applause sounded as he flashed everyone his pearly-white teeth.

"Say it's abit hot in here don't you think?" Before I could properly process his words, Calum held me by my waist and gingerly placed me on his lap.

In front of everybody.

The crowd let out various wolf whistles at our slightly intimate position. My body trembled at the sudden contact and I shifted my body around uncomfortably.

"What are you doing?" I stuttered out.

"Just friends my ass Rena." He ignored my questions, giving me an innocent smile,resting his hands on my hips.

"So in honor of our special guest we'll be playing voodoo doll."

I don't even like you

Why'd you have to go and make me feel this way

And I don't understand what's happened

I keep saying things I never say

His voice transported me to a parallel universe, loud and clear for me to hear. My fingers shook over the bass strings. I couldn't concentrate with calum's heavenly voice sounding through my ears.

Ohh,ohh

Won't you please stop loving me to death.

He placed his head on my shoulders, cuddling up to me. We fit so perfectly, like a piece of a puzzle coming together.

This feels right, so right

***********
hallo. i've been having major writer's block and was even desperate enough to go search this on google on how to overcome writer's block.

Hope ya likey this chappie

Also I'm planning on doing a song recommendation every chapter so

Song recommendation: forever stuck in our youth by set it off.