chapter 12: uh oh

"NIA I FOUND BIG FOOT!!" After our act at tinley park, i dragged nia back to our dressing room while 5sos performed on stage.

"Luke robert hemmings, it's him isn't it."

"Maybe....."

"Maybe what? Maybe helplessly falling in love with him?" My face broke into a sinister grin. Oh revenge. It is indeed a bitch.

"Well funny story he has the most beautiful baby blue eyes also the sky is blue also i like cats also i need help Rena stop me." She rambled on, not aware of her accidental confession

That interrogation ended faster than i thought.

"Well, nia aren't you going to tell him? Because you know i could just 'accidentally' blurt it out."

"No, i need you to sneak into the boy's hotel room, look through Luke's things, and find out if he likes me. Or you know i could 'accidentally' show Calum those baby photos." Nia striked back with a threat, giving me a victorious smile.

I hate the existence of those photos.

"Is this going to be when you liked jace?

"Yes."

"-and Dave"

"-and Jamie"

"-and Ryder"

"OKOK i get it!"

Can't believe I'm doing this in exchange for keeping those pictures private.

If james bond can do this, i can do this.

My dear sister has a crazy tradition where she blackmails me into looking through her crush's things. Got a restraining order once. Good times.

Swiping Casey's entry card from his pocket, I rushed back to the hotel while 5sos were busy onstage.

Ninja mode:activated

I slid the card in, hearing a faint 'click'.

I'm in.

The boy's room just simply looked like a tornado stopped by to say hello.

Clothes were strewn everywhere, empty pizza boxes left all over the place.

I ever so delicately grabbed my emergency pack of tissue paper and used them to pick the clothes off the floor.

Lord knows where this clothes have been.

Taking my own sweet time, i found Luke's belongings at the corner of the room.

Jackpot.

Unzipping his backpack, i found notebooks and notebooks all filled with song lyrics. As well as a drawing tucked inside the pockets of it.

Interesting.

It was a certain red haired girl that went by the name of nia lovelis. This is all the proof i need. I shoved that piece of paper inside my pocket, ready to head out the door.

Don't you want to look through calum's things? You know you want to.

Oh shut up subconscious i don't have time for you.

But that little seed of curiosity inside me was growing.

Dammit.

It wasn't hard to find calum's things, had a bag across the room with big bold letters that read 'calum hood'.

I glided across the room and settled down. You know in the movies when the character finds something and a ray of light shines from the object? Yeah, it was like that when i opened his bag.

There were albums full of pictures from when he was young.

Awww, he misses his family.

I flipped through the pages of his childhood pictures,moving on to high school selfies with Luke and Michael.

I couldn't contain my smile when i came across a poem that 7 year-old calum had written.

It was smalla than a bug.

The turtle lade an egg.

Damn this boy's grammer was flawless.

I ripped out that page and stuffed it in my other other pocket.

Oh you know,for future references.

"Miss lovelis, what do you think you're doing?"

Uh oh

************************
HAAAAAYYY NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN!!!! we hit 300 reads WOOOOO tks guys:)

Some major exams are coming up so my updates are going to be abit all over tha place.

I just came across the most fabulous wattpadd book its called friend request:denied AND THIS BOOK IS TO DIE FOR.

Anywho hope u guys like this chapter and vote and comment or spam me if u wanna

Song recommendation: white noise by pvris