chapter 20: pizza guy

Calum's POV (surprise muthafucka)

" You kissed her??! Two times??! No way??!" Michael grabbed me by the shoulder as he squealed, jumping up and down.

"Can you not make such a big deal over this?" I whisper-shouted

"Guys!! Calum kissed Rena two times and took her out on a date!" Michael yelled and I fought the urge to hit him with the guitar lying on the ground.

"WHAT??" Luke and Ashton both had the same reactions, sticking their heads into the back of the bus where we were.

Oh for god's sak-

"TELL US WHAT HAPPENED??"

"Before I say anything, how about Luke tell us about that make out session he had with Nia?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Nothing happened." Luke's voice dropped two octaves lower, refusing to make eye contact with us.

"So you guys were doing all this with the lovelis sisters and didn't even bother to tell us?" Michael made a dramatic gasp, putting a hand over his heart with a personally offended look on his face.

"No...yes...hey who want some pizza?" I sputtered.

"Nice try Calum. Both of you, sit your asses down and tell us what happened, it's gossip time ladies." Ashton sassed.

"I'll order pizza!" Michael's voice sounded from the living area.

"So?"

"So what?" I answered.

"So tell me about the two ladies in your lives." Ashton pressed on.

"Yeah me too!" Michael added.

A tense silence ensued, both of us not willing to tell the others, before it was interrupted by a knocking on the door.

Turns out the pizza delivery guy was here.

"Okay now I'm ready to talk." Luke said taking a slice of pizza.

"So Nia just kissed me and I went along with it?" He said in a questioning tone.

"Wait that's it?" I asked

"I really like her it's just that she's so funny and goofy and so damn easy-going. When she kissed me I felt like I was about to explode. And the way she plays the drums is so cute and it makes me all tingly inside. I can't help but be attracted to her, it's just the way it is." Luke ended it all with a long and spaced out sigh, this giddy smile on his face.

"Awwww someone's in looovvee." Michael teased.

"Yeah same with you and Ashley." I grinned at him.

"Then what about you and Rena hmmm?" He shot back.

"Umm,well," I started off on an awkward note.

" she sorta hated me at first. Hardcore hated me. She was just so gorgeous I didn't know how to approach her and I thought the only logical way was to insult her. I gave her the cold shoulder and would even start up fights with her just for a chance to talk to her. Strangely I thoroughly enjoyed those fights. The way she clenches her fist and her scrunched up little nose, it's so adorable."

"This is starting to sound like those fanfictions written about us." Ashton remarked

Maybe it is true, it's like those cliche storylines but I love it, I never want this to end. It's been so surreal till it doesn't feel like real life. To me, love is something that is unexplainable, you feel it instead.

Every little moment I spent with Rena, I felt on top of the world. Just sitting in a room with Rena filled with other people forms a kind of knot in my stomach. The good kind. I can't say for sure that I'm in love, but I'm about to be. I'm both scared and ready for whatever is in store for me.

"Calum? Come on man stop daydreaming." Luke's voice sounded. The rest of the guys slowly came into view, all of them staring at me.

"Wow, you're in deep Calum, when you talk about Rena you smile and stare into nothingness." Ashton said.

"Well it's safe to say we're all whipped, I mean, I'm finding myself slowly going crazy over Ashley, then you have Bryana, you have Nia and you, Rena." Michael pointed out.

We all nodded in agreement and then decided to sleep, already too tired to press on about each other's personal lives.

I snuggled into my bunk and grabbed my phone, already starting to text Rena without me realising.

To: Rena the banana
RENAAA WAKE UP AND TALK TO MEH!!

From: Rena the banana
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WAKE UP IT'S 1 IN THE MORNING YOU ASSWIPE

To: Rena the banana
Aww can't I talk to my favorite person? :(

From: Rena the banana
Not when I'm trying to sleep you idiot.

From: Rena the banana
Oh screw it Nia and Miranda are listening to heavy metal what is sleep anymore?

To: Rena the banana
Nobody can resist talking to me ;)

From: Rena the banana
Yeah how you doing with that cockiness of yours chief

To: Rena the banana
Pretty good actually

To: Rena the banana
And enough with that attitude of yours

To: Rena the banana
I might have to spank you;)

From: Rena the banana
I JUST CHOKED ON MY SALIVA CALUM THOMAS HOOD WTH MAN!!!!!!!

She sent me sleepy selfies of her as I laughed quietly to myself. Her green eyes glowed in the darkness and it was already making my heart go wild. I just wantes to sleep and cuddle with her. Not in a sexual way anything but that. I wanted her presence, the though of just falling asleep with her beside me is just pure bliss.

The last image that lingered on my mind was Rena as I slept.

***************************
Hello

It's me

I was wondering if you guys are pissed at me BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST A MONTH-ish

Hope you enjoy this chapter that is featuring Calum's POV

So alot has happened in 5sos land which including FCULING MICHAEL DYING HIS HAIR RED GTGTGTG and BRASHTON IS BACK BABY ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE plus arzaylea and Luke I guess????? Meh I got over them I hope they make each other happy:)

I'LL BE SEEING 5SOS IN THREE MORE MONTHS AND IF HV DOESN'T OPEN FOR THEM I'M GOING TO CUT SOMEONE

Thank you guys for all the cute messages and the reads and EVERYTHANG really I LUP CHU GUYS AND if I disappear again for another month i give u permission to chop my head off.

Anywhozzies please vote and comment and HAVE A NICE DAY BUY SGFG ON ITUNES

song recommendation: Merry Christmas kiss my ass by All time low (yes how festive of me)