chapter 21

Calum's pov

" 'Cause I got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name."

I focused on the stage before me, hey violet finishing up their soundcheck.

Crazy to say that this was our last concert of the ROWYSO tour. 5 seconds of summer first worldwide tour along with our opening act who became our best friends in the span of a few months.

I took in a deep breath, taking in the fresh air.

My eyes then focused on Rena. She's just so breathtakingly beautiful. That pale skin and green eyes.

Ok that's starting to sound like Micheal.

I gave one last look at the stage before going backstage, looking out at the seats starting to fill up with people.

"Calum, you sure you're going to do this? " Ashton asked.

" Never been more sure in my life."

-----------------------------------
Rena's POV

"YOU GUYS PUMPED??!!" Casey burst through the door and sprayed the room with hair spray.

"Casey, please shut up." I said with a mouthful of macaroni while coughing at the hair spray.

"Aren't you guys excited, I mean it's the last show of the tour." Nia said from the other side of the room.

"Yeah but I really will miss the everyone, we're not gonna see them as often." I said with a frown.

I really don't want this to end. I'll miss the crew, Dave and of course the guys.

Especially Calum.

I scrolled through all the photos in my gallery and let out a huge sigh.

They were all pictures of us through the ROWYSO tour along with the boys of 5sos. All smiles and silly faces and of course, the selfies with Calum and even fans pictures of us together.

Of course nothing creepy about that Rena.

About half an hour till hey violet comes on stage.

"Hey you guys still in on the prank? " Miranda asked.

We all nodded.

To end off the tour, we thought it'll be perfect to play one last prank on 5sos.

Balls.

Lots and lots of beach balls.

We took our instruments and got into the backstage.

We waited to get the signal and finally we went on stage.

I savoured the moment, knowing this was our last performance of the tour.

The crowd roared with enthusiasm as the intro of you don't love me like you should started playing.

Sweat dripped down as the songs ended one after another and we were down to the last song of our set.

I've got your number

I don't know how long I can wait.

I really treasured this song so closely to my heart, my heart burst with so much memories while writing this song, as the crowd jumped and sang along with us, I just can stop smiling.

Are you feeling what I'm feeling cause it's really feeling right.

Don't wake me if I'm dreaming I can stay here all night.