Another skirt ruined!!

Damn it all to hell..and I really really liked this one. It was the last one in my size,too!! Really fat and ugly...you know how HARD it is finding pretty skirts in that size? Everything is petite or size 3 ugh for skinny bitches with long, flowing, golden hair and oh so nice tans ( no bikini lines ) who have a perfect thigh gap..
Anyway..I got blood all over it...no my tampon didn't leak..stop laughing..ok laugh it's true tho have you ever been in class and the bell rings and yiu stand up and drip..fucking embaressing..you look up in utter horror to see your male teacher just shaking his head and kinda smirking...fuck!! talk about dying from shock...then you realize that your in 5th class and your out of tampons and they didn't refill the one in the restroom and the school nurse it's her day off so you have to ask the counselor, another guy, for one and in front of everyone in the office he hands you a pad!! A fucking pad..oh my God! !
Ok ( yeah that really happened ) anyone got any good ideas for getting blood out of a really nice skirt? Yeah I know about hydrogen peroxide, have had to use it for those embaressing stains, you know the ones, oh you dont? If you take a little hydrogen peroxide and apply it to that stain it will come out, no really I wouldn't tell yiu if I didn't know it worked...I just don't know if that blood and arm blood have the same makup..yeah I'm dumb tell me something I don't know...like will he notice me, or will I win the lottery, will 18 pills kill me or do I need to take 20....
Adalaine