Chapter Five. ||

"That's enough for today." The director said. Tyler and Dyl gave each other a high five and patted me on the head.

"Hey! I'm not a puppy." I said folding my arms. Dyl laughed at my reaction and shook his head.
"Sure you aren't." Just then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I looked up to see my boyfriend staring down at me. I smiled as he kissed my cheek and intertwined his hand in mine.

"Oh gross guys!" Dyl said as he put his hands over his eyes. I laughed and looked to find Sprayberry but he was gone. I turned back around to see Tyler walking away. What the hell. I thought to myself as I saw him walk towards Sprayberry. They've been doing this for the past few weeks and it bugged me because they would always do it when i'm around Josh. I rolled my eyes ignoring what I saw and turned myself to my tall attractive boyfriend.

"So, are you ready for later tonight?" He asked smiling at me. I nodded and bit my lip.
"I mean, I'm nervous but it's okay because you'll be there and that's all I need." I stood on my toes and kissed his nose.

"Mia! I need you to help me choose an outfit for later." Shelley yelled.

"Alright. I'll be there in a few!" I shouted back. I gave Josh a quick goodbye kiss and ran towards Shelley. She raised her eyebrow noticing how tired I was after a few seconds of running.

"Hey, i'm not very active. I spend my spare time watching Friends and One Tree Hill." I said, catching my breath. She laughed and took me towards her 3 outfits.

"I'd go with the second outfit, it's elegant and doesn't show too much skin but also is very free." I touched the fabric of the dress and smiled.
"It's also soft and warm." Shelley laughed and nodded.

"Good 'cause I chose it for you." She replied picking up the dress and handing it to me. I raised my eyebrow.
"You said you didn't know what to wear yet so I decided to help you. Plus their choosing my outfit." She said pointing towards Holland and Arden. I smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks for everything. I wouldn't know what to wear if it wasn't for you." I took the outfit and brought over to my manager, Caleb.

"How's this for the award show and performance." I said showing him the outfit.
"It's nice. Elegant, especially for a 16 year old." He replied smirking. Caleb was the son of my mom's best friend. He's 8 years older than me of course, but he was always like an older brother to me. I took the dress and went to my trailer as I placed it in my closet. Now all I had to do was go back to find my set list and get my hair and make up done.

~

"Is everyone here?" Tyler asked.
"Not yet, Sprayberry's still coming, he forgot his phone. " Hoechlin replied smiling at each of us as we got into the limo. I felt it was a bit too much, but it didn't matter as long as I was with the people I loved. As I got in, I hoped to have Josh sit next to me but instead he went to sit next to the guys. It was like he didn't care that I was there.

"Okay! I'm here!" I heard Dylan say as he got in. Just as he was going to get in, he froze for a few.

"What's wrong?" I asked giggling a bit. His face turned into a bright tomato as he plopped down next to me.

"You look nice. Like, really really nice." He gave me a small smile and then looked back down to his hands as he started playing with his thumbs. I smiled and looked at Posey who was grinning at me. I ignored it and asked Holland to shut the door. As we heard the door shut, we drove off to the Award show.

Once we got to the Awards, we each got out. Camera's started flickering and people began to shout and yell our names. I smiled and waved to each of them as Joshua intertwined his arm with mine.

"So now you want to give me attention?" I whispered. He ignored the question and just kept smiling. I mentally rolled my eyes as I continued to smile and wave. We got to where we would be interviewed. Of course, Joshua didn't want to, so instead he headed inside with Caleb. I shrugged it off, being left alone with the others.

"You okay, Mia?" Dylan asked.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied shrugging a bit. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand.
"C'mon, you got to be happy loser. Take your pictures, get interviewed, sing your heart out." He said making a funny face. I couldn't help but laugh. Just then we turned around to hear an interviewer calling out to us. We decided to both go up and get interviewed, together.

"Hello Mia and Dylan. It's so nice to meet you guys." The woman said. I smiled and looked at Dylan.
"Hi, it's nice to meet you to." I replied as the mic was put in between us.
"So, we wanted to know how you guys were doing, especially with everything that's been going on. I hear you both will be love interests?" She asked smiling at us.
"Yeah, sadly I got stuck with this girl but I mean she's okay." Dylan said smiling. The woman laughed and waited for my response.

"Well if that's how you honestly feel. But um, yeah we are and honestly everything has been going great so far. It's interesting to see how these two characters connect." I replied smiling into the mic.
"That's great to hear! Seeing, the trailer, this season looks pretty intense but your scenes that are in the trailer, they seem calming. Can you tell us a bit about what that's about?"
"Actually I was thinking the same thing when I first saw the trailer." Dylan said.
"Me too, but trust me, not all of the scenes are so calm. There's a few intense ones."

"That was so weird." Dylan told me as we headed inside. I shrugged.
"They'll be even worse when you're with Tyler." I replied. We found the rest of the cast members and sat down.
After the first 5 awards were given out I had to go backstage to get ready. Posey and Joshua decided to go with me and help me out being, I wanted Tyler to sing with me.

"Okay so everything's ready?" I asked Caleb. He nodded directing me towards the stage. Tyler went to the other end to meet up with me at the middle. Tyler and I had been planning this for a while now so finally being able to do it made us both fill with excitement.

"And now singing her new hit single, Mia Rodriquez!" The host shouted. The background music began to play and Tyler and I went out. I looked out in the crowd to see the cast giving me two thumbs up and I turned around to see Tyler smiling and singing.

(Let's just skip this whole singing part! xD)

Once I finished my performance I walked off stage to be met by Joshua pulling me in for a kiss. I pulled away and rolled my eyes.

"You can't avoid me and then kiss me out of nowhere." I said walking away from him. But before I could he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Look, I'm sorry but you wouldn't understand." He said looking down. I scoffed and pushed his hands away from me. I walked away and went back to find Tyler.

"You did amazing out there!"

"Thanks, so did you." He could tell something was wrong by seeing the way I played with my hair.
"What's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head left and right and smiled at him.

"Nothing. There's nothing wrong, I'm just going to go back to the cast." I walked off to go find the others and I sat down next to Holland. She looked so happy and proud of me that it made me feel more appreciative of this whole cast.

I guess this was somewhat of a great day.