Chapter Seventeen. ||

I placed my head on Dylan's chest as he looked down at me. Everything was perfect. I finally felt happy in his arms. 

"You're adorable." He said, smiling at me. I blushed as I began to speak. 

"I'm just happy that we're finally together. I mean besides the fact that we got together because of Nat." I laughed. He looked deeply into my eyes and smiled.

"What?" I asked, my face quickly turning red. He shook his head.

"You're just beautiful, that's all." 

"Stop lying!" I covered my face turning away. 

"I'm not! I would never lie to someone I care about. Especially you... and honestly, I can't believe I finally can hold you and kiss you all I want..." He placed a kiss on my nose and forehead. "You have no idea how happy you make me." 

I smiled largely and got up to face him. I grabbed his hand and held it. 

"Dylan, out of all the guys i've dated, you're the only one who has expressed how much you care. And i know it's partially my fault that we didn't happen, 'cause i was so blind-"

"Don't say that. It's not your fault." 

"It is. In a way at least. But, forget that because now we can start something great." I finished, looking down at our hands. He placed his finger under my chin and lifted it up. He leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. The spark was still there, as if it will always be. 

~~~~~~~~~~

So this is 1 of my shortest chapters and first in the longest time. I'm deeply sorry about it! Ugh i suck, i know. But i got busy and ended up forgetting about it. I will try to keep up but i might be gone for a few because of my laptop since the n & m are being crazy. But thank you for sticking with me. & love you all xx - sharon