Chapter Thirteen. ||

Mia's POV  

"You know I love you, right?" He said, rubbing my cheek. 

"I love you too." I said to him, smiling from ear to ear. Dylan looked down at me and leaned in. 

"I seriously do." He whispered sweetly. My face turned a bright shade of pink as I leaned in as well. Our faces a few inches apart, my heart racing as we were finally only two centimeters away. 

"Mia!" He yelled.

"What?" I asked confused. 

"Mia! Wake up!" Dylan shouted even louder then before. I looked at him confused.  

"Mia! You have to get ready!" I heard until a pillow was hit against my face. I sat up quickly and pushed the pillow away. I opened my eyes to see Holland and Tyler standing over me.

"Guys!" I groaned, falling back onto the bed. 

"What? Did we interrupt your sweet, sweet Dylan dream?" Tyler winked, smirking and nudging at me. I laughed at his remark. 

"Trust me, I don't like..."

"Cut it out, c'mon we know you like him." Holland said in a childish voice. My face turned a bright red as I tried to cover it behind the pillow. "See, we got you!" She grinned, mischievously. I rolled my eyes and got up. 

"So are you ready?" Tyler asked walking behind me. 

"Ready?" I asked turning around to face Posey. 

"For the gig..." Holland slowly said. My eyes widened. 

"Oh crap! I forgot to call Caleb and Shelley. They are seriously going to kill me!" I panicked. I looked around the couch to find my phone. 

"Looking for this?" Tyler asked lifting up my phone. I ran to him squealing.

"Thank you!" I said hugging him quickly and grabbing the phone. I began to dial Caleb's number until the doorbell rang. Holland walked over to the door and opened it to find Caleb standing in the doorway. 

"You have exactly one hour to get changed and ready so we can head over to the dressing room." I raised my eyebrow in confusion. 

"But it's at eight." I stated. He nodded, agreeing.

"Well, we have to get you ready and we have to check the sound and rehearse." He stated.  

~
  I looked at myself in the gigantic mirror, focusing on my flaws rather than how 'great' I looked.

"Oh c'mon, it's great! Trust me!" Shelley said. I shook my head and looked down. 

"But it's not amazing." I shrugged. Shelley looked at me and sighed. She lifted up my head and looked down at me. 

"Hun, you're like a sister and daughter to me. What's wrong?" She asked sincerely. 

"What if Dylan doesn't like the performance? What if I mess up?" I rambled. She laughed and I glared at her. "Stop laughing, i'm being serious." 

"Mia, he's crazy about you. You can tell by the way he got jealous when you and his friend got together. Trust me on that. Now let's get you ready!" She stated happily grabbing other dresses. I smiled at the thought of Dylan liking me. 

"Alright then!" 

~

"You look like yourself, and it's absolutely stunning." Shelley said. Holland and Arden nodded. 

"I'm jealous of how great you look!" Arden said. I looked at them and smiled. 

"You really think so guys?" I asked containing myself from squealing. They all agreed and smiled. 

"You will kill it! Especially seeing the way you rehearsed." Holland smirked. I chuckled and nodded, hugging them. 

Just then, once we all let go I turned around to see Dylan standing there. 

"Hey!" I said, smiling. He smiled back and walked over to me. 

"You look amazing..." He started. I blushed and smiled looking up at him. "I just wanted to say good luck."

"Well, thank you. I hope you enjoy." I smiled. He smiled back and hugged me tightly. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. 

"I'm going to go now, they're letting people in. You'll do amazing." He began to walk away, but before he left he gave me a small smile and then left. I couldn't help but quietly squeal. 

"Awe. Young love." Tyler said as he walked in. 

"Don't even. He doesn't like me." I shrugged. He shook his head and sighed. 

"Just tell him at the after party. You won't be disappointed, I promise." 

"Maybe I will, now I have to get ready to get on stage." I said pushing him out. He groaned.

"But I want to stay!" He whined. I laughed and smiled. 

"Fine, but don't be too loud!"

"Alright, now go work it." He said in a girly voice. I shook my head and began to laugh as I started to head near the stage. I looked out the curtain and saw the crowd. It was humongous, but extraordinary. These people were here for me and I couldn't believe it. It's different. I mean, same place, same events, just a different feeling. I think it's because he's here. I stepped on stage and smiled at him. He smiled back. His blue eyes created a safe environment for me. It was at that moment I knew he was different. But I also knew he wasn't good. He'd hurt me in a way I never thought was possible. I'd end up being damaged, but stronger. And there were only 3 words he could say that could begin it all. 

"I love you." I said into the mic. I smiled looking around the crowd.

"I love you all, you're all amazing supporters. This song's for you." I shouted. The crowd went wild and I looked at Dylan who was giving me a thumbs up. I chuckled a bit and sat down on the chair and grabbed my guitar. 

" There was a place, behind these walls, I held back nothing, you promised me your love. There was a place, inside my mind, a little fire burning, ignited dreams of light..." I sang while playing my guitar. 

- - - - - 

Okay so this is late! I'm so sorry, but I will be posting another one, I have so many ideas now and it's crazy. But i hope you guys enjoy! xx