Chapter Sixteen. ||

I looked around, trying to figure out what to say to Dylan.

"Hey, so i like you! Yeah I know, great timing right?" I shook my head.

"I am madly in love with you...That just sounds creepy." I saw his house at the corner, and quickly ran towards it. 'Deep breaths.' I said to myself as I slowed down and went up the stairs. I took a deep breath and smiled to myself as I began to knock on the door.

A blonde, short girl opened up the door.

"Yes?" She asked curious.

"Oh, I'm looking for Dylan, Dylan Sprayberry." I said smiling. Her eyes widened once she realized who I was.

"Right. You must be Mia. See Dylan doesn't want to see you right now." Ellery said, folding her arms and leaning against the door.

"Look, I made a huge mistake. I just really need to talk to him." I sighed. She nodded and pointed up towards the stairs. I gave her a small smile. "I promise, I'll make him feel better." I quickly went up the stairs and saw a door right down the hall. There was a small opening so I decided to open it. Dylan was sitting on a chair, with his head in his hands, upset.

"Hey..." I said. He looked up, his eyes completely red. You could tell he was crying by the water stains on his shirt. Right at that moment, I wanted to beat myself up for doing what I did. I never wanted to see him cry. I couldn't. It hurt me too much.

"Um, hey." He smiled. I went over to him, squatting down to talk face to face.

"What's wrong?" I asked calmly. He shook his head, looking back down to his hands. I looked at him with sad eyes and brought my hand towards his. I picked up his hand and held it.

"Tell me." I said softly. Dylan looked at me and opened his mouth to say something.

"Actually, just forget it. It doesn't matter." He said.

"I like you." I blurted out. My eyes widened and I tried to pull my hand away but, instead he held tighter than before.

"I'm sorry that's so weird to just say. But if I didn't, I would honestly die inside. I really like you though. Don't think I'm just saying this because I feel bad. I see something with you, I feel something with you. I can't explain how I feel for you, even if I say I like you or I love you, it's not enough. What I feel for you is difficult to explain, but I know it's special. I know I want to be with you." I said in one breath. I looked up at him. He smiled, happily.

"I like you too. I also love you too. Not very sure which one to say." He laughed. My face turned bright red and I smiled bigger than before.

"Look, the kiss--"

"Don't bring that up, please. I mean I get it. But it sucks that my best friend got to kiss you before I did." I shrugged. He grinned, and brought my face closer to his.

"Well, she's going to be jealous because to me, this kiss means so much more than anything else."

"What ki--"

Just then, his lips met mine. Fireworks. That's all that could explain the kiss. I couldn't help but feel the butterflies in my stomach. And as corny as it sounds, it was amazing. I didn't want this moment to ever end. We both backed up and smiled at each other.

"You know, I expected you to be a great kisser, but damn." He said, biting his lip. I giggled and nodded.

"I mean, I can say the same, but I personally believe I am a better kisser." I smirked. He laughed and shook his head.

"You probably are. But I'm just happy that you're mine." He leaned in again and kissed me again. I smiled as I kissed him back.

"Oh gross!" A voice said. We both turned to see his younger sister at the door. I let out a nervous laugh as she winked at me.

"So, I see you guys, made up?" Ellery smiled. We both nodded, smiling.

"Good, because, I am serving Pizza and I may have invited the cast." My eyes flew wide open.

"Wait what?" I coughed.

"Don't worry, I'm only kidding!" She giggled. Dylan shook his head.

"Only Ellery. But did you seriously make pizza?" He asked, like a hungry puppy.

"Why would I ever lie about that?! Now come on down!" She shouted excitedly, racing down the stairs. I got up and so did Dylan.

"Race ya down!" I began to run, when I was pulled back. I looked up at Dylan as he looked down at me.

"Not yet." He closed the door, and smirked. He leaned in to kiss me and we stood there, kissing, for a while.

"You're a dork." I said pulling away.

"You're still a loser." He winked, opening the door and running downstairs.

"Dude that's not fair!" I whined. I quickly ran downstairs and went to the table.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay, I really liked this chapter, even though it was short. I really ship them, is that bad? Oh my. But i hope you enjoyed this xx!