Chapter Twelve. ||

"Dude! Pass me the chips, i'm hungry!"
    It was 2AM and we were all still up hanging out together. I turned over to hug my pillow and laid my head there. 

"Aw, looks like Mia's found her one true love." Tyler joked. I smirked at Posey. 

"Yes, this pillow is my true love. I don't need anyone to make me happy except this pillow and maybe you guys, maybe." They all laughed throwing popcorn at each other and running around. Poor Holland was going to have to clean up this mess on her own. 

"I think it's high school all over again." I said looking around the room.

"Hey, in our excuse, we're still growing up." O'brien said pointing towards him and Tyler. 
"And we're girls, we have fun sometimes, even if it means acting like a child." The girls replied laughing and giggling. 

"I'm 16, this is supposed to be what I do!" I remarked while pushing out my bottom lip. I got up and threw my pillow at the guys. "See!" They caught the pillow and began throwing it at me.

"Guys!" I shouted trying to hide behind the couch. I peeked out a bit from the couch to see where the guys were, but they weren't there. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, so I quickly turned around to see the two smirking at me. "AH!" I ran away before they could catch me. After running around the room to get away from them, I tripped over the rug. 

"Well, I mean...I didn't die!" I said, giving a weak smile. They all laughed and helped me up. Tyler carried me to the couch and laid me there. 

"You okay, little one?" Tyler asked bending down to talk to me. I nodded slowly looking at my ankle. 

"It could be worse." I reassured him. He smiled and patted my head. Just then my phone started to buzz and everyone got silent. "Can you pass me that?" Tyler handed me the phone and I smiled looking at the caller. 

"Guess someone's all better now." Dylan said smirking at me. I laughed and answered the phone,

"Hello" I said, smiling to myself. 

Dylan's POV

"Hey, look I'm sorry for earlier, it was supposed to be just us, but she thought-" Mia cut me off by giggling. Gosh, it was so adorable. She was so adorable. 

"Dylan!" She shouted through the phone.  I heard voices in the background, which made me wonder where she was. But right now, it didn't matter.

"What? Sorry, I doze off." I smiled. 

"I said, it's okay, you tried and that's all that matters." I bit my lip, containing myself from grinning. I still didn't know how she could make me feel this way, butterflies in my stomach and all that love stuff, that I've never honestly felt before. "So, other than apologizing, I wanted to know why you called." 

"I love hearing your voice..." I drifted off into my thoughts, not noticing what I was saying. "I don't want you upset, and I thought I did. You're adorable and amazing. It's incredible." 

"Oh..." After that, I realized what I said and began to cough nervously. 

"You know, in like a best friend way." I slapped myself and silently groaned. Again with her cute giggle. 

"Well, thanks." She sounded a bit nervous yet excited. "You should come over Holland's. I mean it's late but--" 

"Um...I-I'd love to. But you know, it's late and you're probably having fun. I'm also actually getting quite tired, you should go back and you know..." 

"No. I mean no, it's fine. But can we stay on the phone and just talk? It's up to you." She sighed. I smiled.

"Of course, anything for you." I threw myself on my bed and laid there listening to all the fascinating stories she had to tell me. 

"Well, i'm going to start off with how Tyler, Dylan and I went for a road trip once and we ended up getting lost..." In the background, you could hear the two guys laughing about it. "It was really hot too and we were running out of drinks and oh! I can't forget mr. fluffy who helped us survive..." 

I listened to what she was saying, examining how she was saying it. She was genuinely happy talking about it. She added on how Tyler was the one who got her into Blink-182 and Sum 41, which reminded her about her dad, who got her listening to Green Day at a young age. 

"I was such a punk baby. Everyone was jealous." She giggled. 

"Of course they were, why wouldn't they be." I felt myself blush at what I was saying to her, but I didn't mind. Mia began to sing her theme song, which she made when she was 5. I couldn't help but laugh at her adorableness. We spent most of the whole night, well morning, talking about our stories and what happened growing up. She seemed so passionate about music and acting. It was incredible. 

"I'm getting tired." She yawned. I couldn't help smiling at her yawning. 

"So I guess you're going to go?" I asked still smiling.

"No, of course not." She giggled, tiredly. "I'd rather fall asleep talking to you." She yawned once more. 

"Me too, dork." I responded laying my head on my pillow. 

"Good, because I enjoyed talking to you..." She said before drifting off slowly. "Goodnight Dylan." I smiled placing my phone beside me, still able to listen to her. 

"Goodnight Mia." I replied before falling asleep to the sound of her cute snores.

- - - - - - - - -

I'm sorry for the lack of updates! I've been busy, but enjoy this cute little chapter. My feels kind of just were all over the place because of this. But thank you to those who enjoy this story and read it! Love you! xx