First Christmas

"What do we do next?" Castiel asked Dean as they set up the Christmas tree.

"We have to put the angel on top then we're done" Dean replied and handed Castiel the small angel.

"But this isn't a real angel Dean" Castiel tilted his head slightly and looked at Dean confused.

"It's not suppose to be Cas...just put the angel on the tree then we can start a fire in the fireplace" Dean softly smiled at Castiel. Castiel placed the angel on top then took a step back at look at the work they put into the holiday.

"I love this Dean" Castiel smiled at the tree.

"It's a tree Cas..." Dean looked over at Castiel admiring the tree.

"It's not that, I love spending time with you like this. We never get to be normal couple" Castiel walked over to Dean and wraps his arms around Dean's neck.

"I love this too but I love you even more" Dean smiles and says before his pecked Castiel's lips softly.

"I love you too Dean" Castiel blushes.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"OH SHIT!!" Castiel runs off to the kitchen panicking.

"What is it? OH SHIT!!" Dean witness all the smoke coming out of the kitchen.

"Shit!!!" Castiel yelled out.

"CAS!!" Dean rushes into the kitchen and puts out the fire in the oven.

"I am so sorry Dean! Sam was telling me about these cookies that you make around christmas and I wanted to surprise you...why are you smiling at me?" Castiel tilted his head asking Dean in confusion as he explains.

"No one has every done something like this for me...don't worry Hun, we'll make cookies together" Dean says and pulls Castiel in for a hug.

"I'm going to get the fire in the fire place going before Sam comes" Dean left the kitchen. Castiel cleaned up the mess before going into the living room. Castiel lays on the sofa with a blanket on him as he watches Dean.

"You know, you can help me here" Dean told Castiel. Just as he said that the log caught on fire.

"Now you can join me over here" Castiel smiled. Dean crawled over Castiel and held the former angel in his arms.

"We should do this more often" Dean said before he kissed Castiel's head.

"Merry Christmas love birds!!" Sam walked in.

"Merry Christmas Jerk!" Dean poked his head up and turned to Sam.

"Merry Christmas Bitch" Sam replied. Castiel jumped up and walked over to Sam to give him a hug.

"Merry Christmas Sam" Castiel said as he hugged Sam.

"Hey I thought you were bringing someone " Dean called Sam out "Oh no, not you!"

"Hello Deano, Merry christmas" Gabriel announced as he walked into the room.

"GABE!!! I can't believe you're here" Castiel ran into Gabriel's arms.
for a hug.

~hours of drinking, singing and laughs~

"You know what Deano, you make Cas happy and you seem happy too and you know what that makes me?" Gabriel asked Dean. Dean smiled as he ran his fingers through Castiel's hair. Castiel was fast asleep with his head on Dean's lap.

"Let me guess...happy?" Dean answered.

"Yeah, happy" Gabriel cuddles into Sam.

"I'm happy for you two, you make him happy. I haven't seen him that happy since her" Dean explained.

"I know i'm not Jess but I do love your brother" Gabriel kissed Sleeping Sam's cheek.

"You're not Jess but you are Gabriel and Sam loves you so much" Dean told the archangel.

"Look at us Deano, we're the luckest. You got Cas and I've got Sam. This couldn't be more perfect" Gabriel smiled and looked at Sam.

"Yeah, you're right. I love Cas so much" Dean smiled down at Castiel. Castiel wakes up for a moment and looks up.

"I love you too Dean" Castiel said before laying his head back down again.

*Author's Note*
Hey everyone!! I'm Back!! Hopefully I'll be able to updating more often now :) Thanks for reading and thanks for your support everyone!! Xoxo