Chapter Five

"How was your day babe?" I get a text from Harry as I'm walking to my locker to grab my things and go home.

"I'll tell you when you pick me up." I text back straight away.

"Okay xx" I receive back from Harry.

I arrive at my locker to find a note stuck in it. It reads.

"Hey Mia, just wondering. What's your boyfriends name? He's very cute but it looks like he has a small penis. Btw you're really ugly and you don't actually deserve him lol. XX stay fat u slut."

I can feel tears formulating in my eyes, all I want to do is be in Harry's arms - safe and protected. I feel weak and scared as I'm walking down the hallway to the exit of the school. I feel like I'm a piece of walking food and everyone's feasting there eyes on me while tears are streaming out.

I text Harry but feel a wave of safety when I look up to see him already there, standing by his car wearing the same clothes he had on this morning. His eyes locked onto mine, I see them widen as he notices I'm crying. He rushes over to me.

"Why are you crying, what happened?" He asks in a panicking manner.

"L-lets just go to the car please." I stutter.

"MIA YOU SLUT!" I turn around but I can't match the face to the familiar voice.

Harry opens the door for me and I climb in.

"Mia, what the fuck happened? You can tell me anything. You do know that right."

I shake and cry even more as I hand him the letter.

As I watch him read it I can see the anger and disgust formulate in his eyes.

"What the fuck is this, this is fucking disgusting. I'll be back, you stay right here, don't you move." He says jumping out of the car in a flash and slamming the door.

In the safety of the car I watch him.

He walks over to the large group of people that he met this morning.

"WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS? WHO DID THIS TO MY GIRL?" He yells.

My girl? never thought I would hear those words.

"It was me!" A blonde head boy emerges from behind the protection of his friends with a smirk on his face.

"What's your name?" Harry asked.

"Jake."

"Well jake, meet my fist!" Harry says while punching him in the middle of his stomach.

"Fuck!" He winced in pain.

"Now, all of you little fucks listen up. Do anything to Mia and you might end up like him." He says pointing to the young boy curled up in a ball on the ground sobbing in pain.

"Goodbye wankers." Then he turns around and makes his way back to the car.

I pretend as if I hadn't heard or seen anything and pretend to be asleep. It gave me a warm fuzzing feeling inside knowing Harry cares that much about me even though we don't know anything about each other. I try to hide my ever growing smile as Harry enters the car.

"Mia..." He goes to say something else but then trails off after realising I'm 'asleep'.

I keep on pretending to be asleep until I hear the car stop.

"Harry?" I say.

"We're here."

"Where are we?" I ask in confusion.