Chapter Two

As I'm on Harry's back I can't help but stare into the night sky and look at all the stars, they're beautiful. How can something so distant and far away make you feel so happy. Most stars have exploded years ago but we are so far away from them that their light can still be seen. The universe is so big and all of us are so small our lives don't necessarily matter. 100 years from now, nobody is going to remember me, anyone I know or care about.

"We are here!" I hear Harry announce.

I jump off his back and find my footing on the wobbly wooden deck of his house, before I enter I get a really good look at Harry. He's tall, long brown hair, beautiful green eyes, covered in tattoos and has a small lip ring. He's wearing black skinny jeans, a white T-Shirt with a brown fluffy coat over the top and some black boots on his feet. He seems like a dangerous boy but theres just something about him, I need him.

"Ladies first." He says while opening the door.

I smile.

"Welcome to my home, that's the lounge room, that's the kitchen, that's the bathroom and that's upstairs, theres a bedroom for me and a bedroom for you, I'll let you go get changed I'll be right down here."

"uh I don't have any other clothes other then these." I say nervously.

"Oh don't worry you can wear some of mine, follow me."

He leads me up the hallway making me arrive at the bottom of the staircase.

"hop on!" He says while leaning forward obviously telling me to get on his back.

"I can walk up there don't worry." I state.

"No okay, you're injured you must listen to me Mia! Now hop on!"

I jump on his back letting out a small giggle.

As we reach the top of the staircase it leads down a narrow hallway with all different art pieces strung across the wall. He lets me off his back.

"So thats my room, thats your room!"

"Okay, I think I should tell my mum where I am she might get worried."

"Yeah sure, do you have a phone?" He asks.

"Yeah I'll just go in there and give her a ring?"

"Okay, I'll get you some clothes then you can explain what happened to you this afternoon." Says Harry.

I smile, walk into the room and leave the door open slightly. I grab my phone out and start to ring my mum, she answers straight away.

"Darling where are you?"

"Hi Mum, sorry I don't think I got the chance to tell you but I'm at my friends house we are doing a Art Project, am I allowed to stay the night?"

***

Harry
I show her to the room and walk down the hall to my room. I'm not too sure what I should get her to wear but I pull out a simple black and grey T-Shirt and some boxers. I'm really interested as to what happened to her, surely she doesn't get bullied, I mean shes beautiful. I don't even know her but I can tell she's not a bad person. I walk back down the hallway to the room shes in. I stare through the half open door and over hear her conversation with her mother.

"Hi Mum, sorry I don't think I got the chance to tell you but I'm at my friends house we are doing a Art project, am I allowed to stay the night?"

"yay, so I'm allowed, thank you!"

"How is Dash & Violet?"

"That's good to hear, how was your day?"

"that's good and my day was alright, but I think I might have to go now dinners ready."

"Oh the friend is Kayla, shes in my Art Class, I don't think you've met her."

"Okay, goodbye Love you have a goodnight."

***

"Here are your clothes."

"Thanks harry."

"So, tell me something about yourself, like how old you are, where you live and what the hell happened to you." I gulp hoping not to insult her.

"well if you really want to know, I'm 16, I live in Abbey Road, I'm not gonna say what street in case I don't know, maybe you're a pedophile. Let's just say a lot of people don't like me because of a certain girl, they all spread rumors about me - I'm the school punching bag you could say. Guys this afternoon gang bashed me. I just really don't talk about it because no body cares. Something about myself hmmm I live with my mum and two younger siblings oh and my dad left when I was young."

Honest to god, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. WHO THE FUCK WOULD PUT THEIR HANDS ON SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE. If I ever see the people who hurt her I will beat them all.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay, you have me now." I say while placing my hand lightly around her tiny waist.

As our eyes connect I feel more than happy. She's so beautiful. I feel like her eyes have got me in some sort of trance. I lean closer and closer, her eyes flutter in confusion. I lightly place my lips on hers and she slips her tongue inside my mouth. For a while it's just play fighting with each other's tongue and then I break the kiss and she's left confused as to what just happened.

"I'm-I'm sorry!" I say

"No don't be sorry, I have to leave." She says while turning around.

"Why?" I run to the door stopping her from leaving.

***

Mia
Harry kissed me, I don't even know him. Why would someone so attractive want me? Why would anyone want me?

"Harry, let me go!"

"I'm not letting you go, once I find something good I don't let it go." He says while pushing me against the door and lifting my legs around his waist. Before I know it his lips are on mine and I can feel his tongue tracing inside my mouth.

"You taste good." He says whilst breaking the kiss.

I'm scared and nervous but I don't want him to stop. I've never even been this close to a boy before. As my arms are around his neck and my legs around his waist he walks to his room and shuts the door behind him. He then lightly places my body onto the bed, he stands back up and slowly un buckles his pants. Oh god. Am I going to have sex. My hearts racing 1000 miles.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Harry's says while staring at my small body on the large bed.

He jumps on the bed and lays next to me.

"What's going to happen?" I ask

"Anything you want." He says giving me a small kiss on my fourhead.

"I've never done anything like this before, I've never even kissed anyone."

"I won't make you do anything that you don't want to do." Harry says while playing with my hair.

I look at him then move closer and we end up cuddling. He wraps his inked arms around me and I slowly drift off to sleep.

***

AUTHORS NOTE
Thank you for reading.

please vote or comment. It will mean so much.

Comment goal: 1
Vote goal: 3
View goal:20