Chapter Eleven

It's a few days before Christmas and Mia is running around buying presents for her loved ones with the little money her mother provided.

She's thinking about getting a job, but she just doesn't know where.

"Okay mum I've found the Lego house and lifesized pony that the kids want, what do you want?" Mia says to her mum over the phone while she's standing in Target.

"It's alright Mia, all I want this Christmas is love and good memories."

"Mm Alright then." She then ends the phone call. Before she puts her phone back in her pocket she checks her text messages.

There's one from Harry.

Hey Mia, my friends want to meet you. You should come over! :-)

His friends? Does this mean he's spoken about Mia to his friends, it sends a warm fuzzy feeling throughout her whole body.

He's must care about me.

She then walks up to the register and pays for her presents. With the money she could have used on Sarah's present she buys Harry a purple and black woven bracelet. It's simple but effective and she smiles as she hands it to the cashier.

"How's your day been." The boy with the blue eyes serving her asks.

"It's been alright, yours?" She says with a warm smile.

"Busy." The boy says with a chuckle.

Mia grabs her things and walks out.

When she arrives back home she waits for the signal her mother gives her so she can run into the house without Dash & Violet seeing her holding their presents.

They still believe in Santa.

"Mum, I'm going to Harry's. I might stay the night but I'm not sure, I'll just text you."  Mia says as she hands her mom the presents.

"alright, stay safe!" She says with a warm smile.

***

After a short drive Mia arrives at Harry's. When she knocks on the door it's opened by a blue eyed blonde boy covered in tattoos and hair styled to perfection. He gives her a warm smile as he lets her in.

Harry appears from the kitchen.

"Hey." He says with open arms, she runs up to him and gives him a bone crushing hug. Their lips attach for a quick peck which is interrupted by a blackish/brown headed boy sitting on the couch coughing sarcastically.

"This is Niall." He says pointing to the blond boy. "And this is Zayn." Pointing to the other boy.

There's something about Zayn the catches Mia's attention. His tanned skin lights up the whole room, along with his impressive tattoos scattered all across his body. His hair was just perfectly sitting, and his eyes. Well his eyes, they were just, they're a masterpiece. His warm smile brings her over to him.

"Hey." He says smiling and the corner of his eyes crinkle.

"Hey." She says smiling back.

Harry knows something's up and loudly announced.
"What'd you guys want to do?"
To break the attention away from Zayn and Mia.

Niall, Mia and Zayn all look over to him and start blurting out ideas.

They decide to watch movies.

Home alone? Home alone is a good Christmas movie.

"We should watch Home Alone!" Says Mia.