Chapter Six

"Mia I'm sorry." My mum says in her hopes of trying to speak to me. It's been three days and I still haven't spoken to her.

I grab the milk and pour it into my bowl of fruit loops and then walk upstairs.

I haven't spoken to Harry in 3 days as well, I'm a little upset that he hasn't put any effort into see how I'm going but I don't mind that much. After my mum and I fought, Harry comforted me for about a hour and then went home. I didn't want him to leave but he had to. I'm very curious as to why he has so much money, he doesn't work so I guess it must come from his family.

It's Friday afternoon and I'm excited for this weekend, I'm hoping Harry and I could go on a date or something, we've never been on one. That would be nice.

We don't know much about each other but I have a feeling like I've known him my whole life. It's strange, odd and confusing.

Just as I'm about to go for a run my phone rings and it's Harry.

Before I can even say hello he opens his mouth.

"Mia, I'm so sorry I haven't spoken to you, I've been really busy and caught up with stuff." He says in a panicking manner.

"It's alright."

"How have you been babe?"

"Mum and I haven't spoken since the fight. I'm really out of it."

"I'm sorry to hear that, wanna come over for a sleepover, we can do each other's hair?" He's so cheeky.

I laugh.

"We can paint each other's nails too!" He adds on.

"I don't know Harry, what about my mum."

"Just talk to her, she will understand and don't get mad, if you do get mad just walk away, if you feel like you can't handle it then remember me telling you to leave, okay."

"Yeah okay I'll go talk to her, I'll text you later, bye Harry."

***

Mum?" I say walking out of my room. I can hear my voice echo down the hallway.

I check in her room and she's asleep.

"Mum!" I say once more and she wakes up.

"Mia, I'm so sorry, I really am I shouldn't have got so mad I just don't wanna see my little girl get hurt and I-" "mum it's okay I understand." I say.

"Mum, I really love Harry. You don't even understand how much I love him. He helps me with the bullies at school."

"But he's 20? He doesn't go to school."

"well I think you've been working to much to realise he drops me off at school and sometimes picks me up, you hardly ever spend time with Dash and Violet. They need you. You're their mother."

"I know, I can feel myself being more and more distant..." She starts crying.

"Mum it's okay." I say as I hug her to make sure she knows how much I really do care.

We've been hugging, crying and opening up about things for about 1 hour. It's good to finally talk to her, we haven't had a good chat in a while.

My phone starts ringing.

"Who's that?" Mum asks.

"Hold on." I say while signalling to her with my finger.

"Hey Harry."

While talking to Harry and uncontrollably smiling just by his voice I can see my mum pretending to not listen in on our conversation but I can tell she is.