Chapter Thirteen

**this chapter sucks but I promise you next chapter will be AMAZING!**

"Goodnight babe." Mia says placing a kiss on violets head and its later followed by Harry placing the sheets over her and tucking her in.

"Santa is coming right?" Violet grabs Harry's hand.

Harry nods and smiles before Mia grabs his hand and walks him out of the room.

"What did you get me for Christmas?" He asks Mia bitting his lip while shutting her bedroom door behind him.

"You'll see." She pushes him down on her bed.

She leans on his and gives her small kisses while he takes off her shirt.

"Everyone's asleep right?" He asks worryingly.

She nods while unbuckling his pants.

He puts his fingers down her pants.

"You're already wet baby." He then licks his fingers. His stare is intense and Mia feels butterflies all over again.

He hands her a condom while she takes the last of his clothing off. Her hand runs down his chest and she traces every tattoo on his body. She moves her lips from his mouth to his neck and sucks gently.

She then places both hands around his penis and begins stroking it.

"We don't need this." Mia whispers throwing the condom in the wrapper onto the ground.

Every touch of her hands teases Harry, he feels like he could go over the edge at any minute. As her head moves down Harry's body he lifts his head up.

"Don't you dare." He says.

Then she puts her mouth around his length and begins bobbing up and down. He grabs her hair and roughly pushes her head down and her gagging makes Harry feel amazing.

Small whimpers escape her lips and fill the air around them. Her Christmas lights still glistening. Making everything so much better.

He's done with this. The blood is rushing between his legs, he doesn't want to let go in her mouth.

"You ready?" He teases as he whispers in her ear.

He pulls her up - his body surrounding hers. He places her upright on the bed, separating her legs and pushes into her. Her moans and whimpers make Harry's heart pound.

He kisses her neck and whispers dirty things in her ear.

"Harry." She moans while clinging onto his back - her nails digging into him.

"You're so good babe." He mummers.

"Harder."

With one large thrust he came, she feels all types of emotions when he does. He collapses on to her with uneven breaths escaping his lips.

"I love you." Mia whispers.

"I love you too."

***

[mia]
I wake up to the morning sun shinning through the window and watch as the snow falls down, every little flake at a time, it's beautiful. But not as beautiful as Harry laying next to me, his long curly hair laying gently onto the pillow. I don't know how I got so lucky to have him. The way he treats my sister & brother is nothing like I've ever seen before, he's so genuine and sweet. I could look at him all morning, his face slightly scrunched up and his tattooed chest makes my heart boom in my chest. Last night was the second time he made love to me and I wouldn't want it with any body else. I could try and write down how much I care or love him, but nothing can truly explain.